Double Surprise

Hailey’s POV

I walk down hallway where the boys are in the game room. I knock on the door and walk in. They’re all eating, as usual. Ashton sees me and he smiles and walks up to me. He welcomes me with a bear hug and he laughs. “What are you doing here Hailey? You could resist me aye?” Ashton winks and I smirk. “You wish Irwin. I actually came to tell you, you all have the day off so you can go and do whatever, or you could just stay in, your choice.” Luke and Taylor were talking when Luke laughs, “There is a theme park open like a few blocks away. Me and Taylor are going if any of you want to join.” They all agreed and I smiled, “Well I’ll see you all later then.” I went to walk out of the door when Ashton grabbed my hand. I turned around and he blushed. “You can come with us or something if you want?” “You guys wouldn’t mind?” “Not at all.” Everyone smiled at me and we all got dressed properly and got ready for a fun day out.

Ashton’s POV

Hailey came out of the bathroom wearing an All Time Low shirt and some high waisted jeans and her black vans, her dark brown hair in a fishtail braid and wearing blue mascara which bought out her blue eyes. I didn’t realise I was starring until she looked worried. “Does this look okay Ash?” I smiled, “Yeah you look absolutely stunning.” She smiled and we walked out to meet everyone else in the limo. Calum laughed as soon as we walked in and he made a kissy face and Brittany hit him softly, “Cal stop.” She laughed a bit. We sat down and everyone was being all cute as couples and it was a bit awkward because me and Hailey were just friends. She was looking out the window, her eyes looked sad. Both of her hands were on her lap and after about two minutes of arguing to myself in my head of whether to grab her hand or not, I thought fuck it. I laced my fingers in hers and her face moved to look at me and a bright smile appeared on her face as she looked at our hands and she squeezed my hand letting me know it’s okay. After about five minutes we got to the park and bought our tickets and everyone went their separate ways. Taylor went with Luke, Brittany went with Calum, Briana went with Michael and I went with Hailey.

Luke’s POV

Everyone went their own way as soon as we bought our tickets and walked into the theme park. Me and Taylor walk hand in hand as we went to go and find some food because we were both pretty hungry. We finally found a place to eat after wondering about for agers, this place is fucking huge. We both ate and then we got some ice-cream and we both were just talking when we heard a familiar voice and we turned and saw Tarra and Jake with blonde who looked like Alisha. “We should probably go.” Taylor got up and we went to talk away when Tarra saw us. “Taylor, Luke?” “Fuck.” Taylor mumbled. We both turned around and faked a smile. “Hi Tarra, Jake.” The blonde girl turned around and smirked, “Aren’t you going to say hello sweet Taylor? Hey Luke.” She winked at me and I nearly puked. Taylor glared at Alisha then looked at Tarra, “So your friends with her now?” Pointing to Alisha. “Well Taylor things have changed since I dumped Ashton.” “I’ve noticed.” “I really am surprised that you and Luke are still together though, you know after you being a miserable little bitch and Luke being a superstar and you know him probably cheating on you while he’s away.” Alisha said and Taylor was pretty pissed. Why would she even say that? I would never cheat on Taylor! I could tell she was upset but it was buried behind rage. “Fucking say that again bitch.” Alisha laughed and took a step forward. Alisha was a foot taller but Taylor would still give her a run for her money. “What are you gunna do little girl.” Alisha went to push Taylor and I pushed Alisha back. “Back off Alisha.” I said firmly. “Sweet Luke always here to save Taylor, how sweet. Your prince charming won’t always be here to save your pathetic ass darling.” Taylor went to punch Alisha and as much as I wanted to let Taylor whoop her ass I pulled her back into a tight grip. “Fucking leave Alisha.” I snapped at her and Taylor was squirming and kicking. “Let me go Luke I’ll fucking smash the bitch.” I knew Taylor was going to be angry with me later for holding her back, but I knew Tarra would probably jump in as well to help Alisha and then I’d have to deal with Jake. I pulled Taylor away and texted Ashton.