Michael's New Girlfriend

Michael’s POV

I was walking home with my girlfriend Briana. We’ve been dating for a week. We met at the club last week, I saw a drunken bastard trying to rape her so I punched him in the face and ever since we’ve been talking. I asked her for a proper date and she agreed. And here we are, we actually have a lot in common! We both love pizza, video games, she’s lazy and she can sing REALLY well, she thinks she can’t sing though, oh and I forgot, she can play guitar, she is literally female version of me. I was talking her home to meet the lads and they’re girls. Were all family, so I hope they’ll accept Bri? We both stopped in front of my house and Briana stopped and looked up at me. She took in a deep breath, ‘Mike what if they don’t like me, I don’t want them to oh my god I’m so nervous.’ I lifted her face with my fingers, ‘hey don’t worry they’ll love you okay? They’re family and now your apart of it, they’ll accept you because I love you.’ she hugged me, ‘thank you Mikey.’ I hug her back,’ no problem babe, are you ready?’ she smiled, ‘I’m ready.’ I took her hand in my own and I knocked on the door.

Calum’s POV

We were all waiting for Michael to come home with his new girlfriend, I think her name is Briana? I don’t know something like that. ‘Luke what’s Michael’s girlfriends name again?’ Luke chucked, ‘you know if you were listening to Michael day-dreaming you’d know it was Briana.’ Everyone laughed when there was a knock on the door, everyone smiled excitedly. ‘Oh my god Calum gets the door so we can meet her!!!’ Brittany squealed. I went and opened the door and Michael smiled with a cute girl who is a bit shorter then Michael, she looks like a nice person already. I let them in and greeted them both. They walked into the lounge room and everyone was smiling accept Taylor? Everyone sat down, ‘so guys this is my girlfriend-‘‘Briana.’ Taylor finished her voice a mix of disbelief and disgust.

Taylor’s POV

We all sat down and Michael walked in with his girlfriend, Briana, I knew her, she used to bully me in high school. I can’t fuck believe it, the last time she saw me she said, ‘the next time I see you your gone, bitch.’  Now she’s Michael’s new girlfriend, this fucking sucks. Everyone was smiling but me, ‘so guys this is my girlfriend- ‘Briana.’ It came out harsher than expected but she bullied me for two years. She turned to me and her jaw dropped. ‘Taylor?’ she rubbed her eyes and sank into the lounge. Everyone was in shock, ‘Taylor how do you know Briana?’ Michael asked curious. My face dropped, ‘I think the real question Michael, is how she knows me?’ I walked away leaving everyone in confusion. Before I walked completely out of the room it turned back, ‘Oh and one last thing, Briana I hope you’re happy for what you did because it had a massive impact on my life, not in the most pleasant way either.’ I turned and walked up stairs and slammed the door.

Briana’s POV

Everyone looked at me after Taylor walked out of the room, the innocent girl I bullied for years. I can’t believe it everyone will hate me. Michael’s eyes were wide, ‘can someone tell me what the fuck just happened?’ He looked at me, ‘please Bri, what happened?’ I shook my head no. My eyes were watering, ‘You’ll all hate me if I tell you.’ ‘No matter what it is we won’t hate you things just are hard at the moment, especially for Taylor.’  I sighed nervously, ‘well it started off in high school. I had just moved schools and me and Taylor used to be best friends, until Molly, the most popular girl in school slowly dragged me away from her, told me nasty things about Taylor, I was heartbroken when Molly was telling me Taylor didn’t really like me and felt sorry for me. And then because I was a part of molly’s fake ass Barbie group it changed me a lot. She made me bully her, she made me wear slut clothes, wear an unbearable amount of make-up and she also made me have sex with people. She said if I didn’t do those things and she would kick me out of the group, I was scared. Every time I saw Taylor all I felt was guilt. I as ashamed of what I became, but molly didn’t like that I was still nice to Taylor behind her back so she made me tell Taylor, ‘the next time I see you your gone bitch.’ And I never saw Taylor ever again, I was scared she was gone, but everyone was saying she moved schools because she was pregnant. And that’s how I know Taylor.’ I didn’t realise I was crying and I looked up from my hands and everyone was looking at me curiously, ‘I promise I’m nothing like that now, I swear.’ Everyone recovered from what they’ve heard and they smiled, ‘we believe you Briana, welcome to the family.’ Calum smiled. Everyone hugged me accept Luke he just smiled, and walked out of the room. I sighed, ‘don’t worry he’s just worried about Taylor all by herself.’ Michael smiled, ‘wait why?’ I asked. ‘You don’t know the real reason why Taylor moved?’ I shook my head, ‘She got depression from that school and she was self-harming and had tried to kill herself, so her mother moved her to Christian Collage.’ I felt even worse now. I was crying so much today. I felt Michael pull me into his chest and let me cry until I calmed down. He wiped my tears away, ‘don’t worry about it she hates people having pity for her.’ I could only smile a little and we all watched a movie, well I sure have made a great first impression on everyone.