Early Death

Luke’s POV

Flashback

(Last night)

I downed another shot at the party I was at; I don’t even remember what it’s for. I see this really pretty girl and she looks like a slut to be honest, but at least she’ll make me feel wonderful if she is. I see her and I stumble over to her and she starts kissing me and I don’t stop her like I should be doing. Instead I kiss her back hard and stick my tongue down her throat. I see Taylor standing next to Ashton asking him where I was and here I was getting a lap dance from a prostitute. Maybe if I act like I don’t know I saw Taylor she won’t see me. She saw me and her eyes widened she walked over here furiously, ‘you should probably go.’ I mumbled to the prostitute. She winked before walking away. Taylor stopped in front of me, ‘you are such an asshole you know that Lucas, I put up with a lot for you and this is what I get back, fuck you, you can find your own way home.’ She stormed away before walking out of the club. I sat down because my head was hurting. Damn did she have to yell so loud? I passed out on the floor at the club.

(End of flashback)

I woke up in mine and Taylor’s room and she wasn’t in there. Well I don’t blame her I hooked up with a prostitute, plus I got a lap dance and she caught me. I walk down stairs and my head was throbbing. I held my head and I saw Taylor crying in Tarra’s arms. Oh shit this is my fault there gunna kill me. They all sit her down on the lounge and they all see me. Calum storms over to me and pushes me against the wall and Michael pulls him away from me. ‘Just leave the dickhead.’ Michael said and pulled Calum back over to Taylor and she sees me. She runs outside and I run upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. I can’t believe I cheated on the love of my life. I know Taylor keeps her razor in here somewhere. I look through all the draws and see the shining blade. I hold it in my clenching fists and sob on the ground. I wipe my blurry eyes and press the blade and move it across in a swift movement deeply into my wrist watching the blood pour from my arm. I cut a few more times but each deeper than the last. I wince at the pain, and the fact that Taylor does this and goes through so much pain and suffering because of me.

I heard knocking on the door before I drop the blade and pass out.

Taylor’s POV

I see Luke come down stairs holding his head and I cry more and run outside. I need to get away from everything. I run as I hear the door open. I run down the street and hear Calum, Michael and Tarra calling my name. I just keep running. I ran for about ten minutes before I collapse in the dark forest in the leaves. The moonlight peeking through the trees I’m lost. I don’t know where I am. Maybe I will die here, save me being in so much pain. Maybe I’ll dehydrate, or starve, or die from hypothermia, or I might even get abused and raped and left to die. It would be better than living with the pain knowing Luke cheated on me with a slut and not giving two fucks about me. I fell asleep on the ground lost in my worries and thoughts, and well the forest obviously.

Tarra’s POV

I, Calum and Michael went outside after she ran out and we’ve been looking for about an hour, we even went outside and drove around and we still can’t find her. I’m really getting concerned what if she’s dead? Holy fuck it just hit me, my best friend could be dead. Calum hugged me, ‘come on Tarra we should go inside.’ I cried, ‘No she’s my best friend I can’t do that! We have to keep looking.’ Michael came towards me and I fell to the ground and sobbed. ‘I have to find her. She could be dead Mike anything could be happening to her and I can’t do anything to help her if she’s hurt.’ Michael took me inside, ‘Tarra, Calum’s right, we should be inside, Taylor will be fine it’s getting too dark to go out, we can look tomorrow. And we’ll find her okay?’ he looks and me and I nod weakly as they take me to the lounge room.

Ashton’s POV

I’ve been banging on the door for about half an hour, Luke won’t open it; he hasn’t even talked to me. What if he hurt himself holy fuck. ‘Michael come up here now quickly.’ I hear footsteps running up. He’s next to me. ‘Where is the key to the bathroom?’ I ask in a rush. ‘In the draw in my room, why?’ he asked questioningly. ‘Look its important just go get it quickly please.’ He runs and he’s back in a minute. I unlock the door and see Luke lifeless on the floor blood pouring from his wrist and a razor on the floor. ‘CALUM CALL THE AMBULENCE NOW.’ I scream as I sit next to Luke tears pouring down my face as I hold him in my arms. (It may sound gay but he’s my best mate). I hear the ambulance pull up and they put Luke on the fold out bed and put needles in his arms and connect cords onto him and a mask. ‘Who is riding to the hospital with us?’ the man asked. I stood up quickly, ‘I am.’ I say and get in the ambulance where Luke’s lifeless body lays pale and blotches of blood on his shirt and writs. We arrive in the hospital and I had to sit outside while they got Luke into a room and plugged him into life support. A doctor came out, ‘you may go in now and see Mr Hemmings now Mr Irwin, thank you for being so patient.’ I nod and run into Luke’s room. He’s plugged into life support I sit on the chair next to the bed. ‘Come on buddy, wake up, Luke please.’ I say talking to his unconscious body. First Taylor and now Luke! What happens if we lost them both? What if Luke doesn’t make it? What if we don’t find Taylor?

SOOOOO HEEEEY GUYYYS! DID YOU LIKE IT (: ? IF YOU DIDN’T THEN SORRY I KNOW IM A SHIT WRITER BUT COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! AND IF TAYLOR OR LUKE DIES DON’T HATE ME (; LOVE YOU!! XOXO