A 9th member to the family?i

Luke’s POV

I wake up with Taylor next to me in my bed I sigh in relief knowing the two of us are okay now. I still feel bad about cheating on her. She put it behind her which is exactly is what im going to do. I play with her hair for about a minute when I heard her crying? I look at her and she’s still asleep. I move her around a bit, ‘babe, babe wake up.’ I whispered. She opened her eyes and I wiped her tears away then kissed her forehead, ‘is everything okay baby?’ She smiled weakly. ‘I’m fine Luke just a bad dream.’ I drew little circles on her hand and she calms down, ’what happened babe?’ I was curious now. ‘Well you didn’t wake up from your coma and the heart monitor went flat, you died Luke you left me and I tried to commit suicide because I can’t live without you and I just wouldn’t die.’ She cried some more. ‘Why would you do that if I died love? Your life would be a lot easier I put you through hell unintentionally it would be better for you wouldn’t it?’ Her eyes widen.

‘Are you crazy Luke? You mean the world to me you’re the reason I’m fighting I’m not even doing it for me, I’m doing it for you.’ ‘Don’t do it for me baby, do it for us.’ I played with her hair and a nurse walked in. ‘AHEM.’ She coughed awkwardly. ‘Oh sorry.’ I mumbled. ‘Mrs Gray and Mr Hemmings you are both able to leave today if you have a family member or a close friend who is willing to sign you out the papers are at the front office.’ We both looked at each other and said in unison, ‘Michael Clifford.’ I rang up Michael and he came down and signed the papers and he drove us home. Me and Taylor walked in hand-in-hand and everyone group hugged us. ‘OH MY GOD YOU TOO ARE OKAY IM SO GLAD.’ Everyone said. I and Taylor hugged and everyone let go of us. When I pulled back she pouted and I laughed cos it was the cutest thing ever.

‘Finally everything is back to normal!’ Calum sighed. ‘OKAY GUYS SOOOO…’ ‘WHAT IS IT TARRA?’ Taylor yelled and we all laughed at her. She blushed and hid her face in my chest. ‘I HAVE FOOD AND NEW MOVIES WHO WANTS A MOVIE NIGHT?’ Tarra finished. We all said yes and then Tarra prepared the food with Ashton and Calum and Brittany chose the movies we were watching. Michael and Amber got the blankets and pillows and everyone let me and Taylor chill because we only came out of hospital today. Everyone wanted to lay on the floor with they’re girls so me and Taylor got the large comfy lounge. I and she could both fit on it easy, it was almost a bed. Calum put on the movie Finding Nemo, Taylor’s favourite. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso, I put my arms around her back and pull her closer while playing with her hair and she falls asleep.

‘Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkeeeee!’ Tarra whined. ‘What?’ I laughed. ‘This was supposed to be a movie night! Not a ‘let’s, be cute in front of everyone else then makes my beautiful girlfriend fall asleep night.’ Tarra laughed with Ashton. Taylor woke up and wiped her drooping eye lids. ‘NOOOOOO Taylor don’t go back to sleep, I need to tell you something really important.’ She said standing up. Taylor nodded and sleepily got up she kissed me before getting up and walking into the kitchen with Tarra.

Taylor’s POV

I woke up because I wanted to get some food because I was hungry. ‘NOOOOOO Taylor don’t go back to sleep, I need to tell you something really important.’ Tarra looked at me pleadingly and I nodded and kissed Luke before I sleepily got up and walked into the kitchen. Tarra held both my hands in hers. ‘Please don’t hate me?’ She was tearing up. ‘I won’t, I won’t I promise!’ I promised. ‘So…’ She looked at the ground and took a pause before continuing, ‘I’m pregnant.’ She looked up at me and I squealed and hugged her, “OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT NEWS TARRA!’ I smiled at her but she frowned. ‘What’s up?’ I asked. ‘Ashton doesn’t know.’ She mumbled. ‘You think he’s gunna leave you right?’ I asked. She could only nod. ‘Well you just have to have the right timing and if he doesn’t want to be involved in the baby’s life then he doesn’t deserve you okay?’ She smiled and hugged me. ‘Thank you so much Taylor.’ ‘It’s fine, that’s what friends are for right?’ ‘Right.’ We both smiled and Tarra ran up into the bathroom and threw up.

Ashton’s POV

I was about to walk into the kitchen to see is Taylor and Tarra were okay, they’ve been in the kitchen for agers when I heard them talking so I decided to eavesdrop. ‘Please don’t hate me?’ Tarra said. ‘I won’t, I won’t I promise!’ Taylor said. ‘So…’ Tarra paused, ‘I’m pregnant.’ Taylor squealed, “OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT NEWS TARRA!’ Taylor said. ‘What’s up?’ Taylor asked. ‘Ashton doesn’t know.’ Tarra mumbled. ‘You think he’s gunna leave you right?’ Taylor asked. Tarra didn’t reply. ‘Well you just have to have the right timing  to tell him and if he doesn’t want to be involved in the baby’s life then he doesn’t deserve you okay?’ ‘Thank you so much Taylor.’ Tarra thanked Taylor. ‘It’s fine, that’s what friends are for right?’ Taylor laughed. ‘Right.’ Tarra said. There was a pause before footsteps running up stairs.

I walked back into the lounge room with my mouth wide open and my eyes watering. ‘Mate you okay?’ Luke asked. Calum waved his hands in front of my face. ‘Ash are you alright?’ Michael asked me trying to get me to talk.  ‘Tarra’s pregnant.’ Everyone’s jaws dropped even Brittany’s. ‘I knew she would be the one to get pregnant out of me, her Taylor and Brittany anyways it isn’t that much of a surprise.’ Amber stated. I looked at her sly, ‘excuse me but are you calling my girlfriend a slut?’ I was getting mad. ‘I don’t see why you’re so surprised yourself Ashton what if it isn’t even yours?’ My face dropped as I realised she was right what if Tarra was cheating on me and she was pregnant with some random guy? That would ruin everything. She wouldn’t cheat and get pregnant would she keep it? She wouldn’t would she? This is all so confusing.

CLIFFHANGER SORRY I DID THIS GUYS IM JUST SUCH A FAGGOT (; BUT DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? DO YOU THINK TARRA CHEATED OR IS IT ASHTON’S???? :) WAIT TO FIND OUT!  XOX