The First Show

Ashton’s POV

I wake up to my phone vibrating, it was a text from Hailey,

From: Beauty Queen ✌

Your first show is tonight, you excited? (: x

To: Beauty Queen ✌

Of course I’m excited, well if you’re coming? X

From: Beauty Queen ✌

Are you flirting with me Ashton Irwin? ;)

To: Beauty Queen ✌

Maybe just a little ;D

From: Beauty Queen ✌

Well focus on your singing, I will just get in the way, I’ll text you later, I have work to do, x.

The bus stopped and everyone woke up slowly. We all grabbed our bags and we ran into the hotel which is right next to the venue. We all got off the bus and the fans were crowding us. I turned when I heard Luke yelling. “GUYS GET AWAY FROM TAYLOR! LET HER GET UP, C’MON GIVE HER SOME SPACE.” I run back and help her up,“hey you okay.” She nodded but I knew she was worried. A girl was yelling rude comments, “None of you girls deserve the boys, they’re too good for you, and you’re all gold digging skanks!” Michael turned around, “Excuse me, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t offend our girlfriends, your obviously just jealous, and if your treating them like that, then you’re not a fan.” The girl looked down and walked away, clearly ashamed. The rest let Taylor, Brittany and Briana through. We made our way through the hotel getting to our rooms. I shared a room with Hailey, Taylor was with Luke, Brittany was with Calum and Michael was with Briana. We all got to Brisbane Stadium and the fans were all already there. We went backstage and we got on our stage clothes. A producer walks in,“you have five minutes boys.” Before Kenny, I think his name is walks out Luke runs up to him and talks to him Kenny smiles and nods his head and Taylor smiles. Kenny went to the stage and put two chairs out and a guitar for Luke. Kenny walks back stage. “You guys are on!” He says pointing to Luke and Taylor.

Taylor’s POV

Kenny comes backstage, “You guys are on!” Pointing to me and Luke. Luke takes my hand and we walk out to stage. The crowd started screaming. Some were yelling my name and they were saying some nice things, others not so much. I smiled letting Luke know I’m okay. I sit down and Luke talks into the mic. “So tonight, before me and boys kick off the Australian tour, I’m going to do a duet with my beautifullll girlfriend Taylor over here, this duet is long overdue.”I blush and sigh nervously. Luke starts playing the chords and as soon as I start singing the nerves go away.

All I knew is a morning when I woke

Cos I know something now, know something now I didn’t before

And all I seen since eighteen hours ago

These green eyes and freckles when you smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

Know you, know you, know you

Cos all I know is you said hello and your eyes look like coming home, oh

I know it’s simple and everything has changed

All I knew is that you held the door

You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours, oh

I know since yesterday, and everything has changed

And all my walls are all painted blue, I’ll take em down, take em down

And open up the door for you

And all I feel is my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind

Making up for lost time taking flight making me feel like

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now

Know you, know you, know you

Cos all I know is you said hello and your eyes look like coming home, oh

I know it’s simple and everything has changed

Al I know is you held the door you’ll be mine

And I’ll be yours, oh

Cos I know since yesterday everything has changed

Come back and tell me why I’m feeling like I missed you all this time

Ohh, and meet me there tonight and let me know it’s not all in my mind

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you, know you, know you,

Cos all I know is you said hello and your eyed look like coming home

Oh, I know it’s simple and everything has changed

All in know is you held the door you’ll be mine and I’ll be yours

Oh, and I know since yesterday, everything has changed

All I know is you said hello

All I know is pouring rain and

Everything has changed

And everything has changed.

When I and Luke finished our duet everyone was screaming and jumping around, it made me feel a lot better about my stage performance. I talked into the mic, “thanks for having me Brisbaneeee!” I smile and they scream louder. We walk off stage and everyone hugs me and Luke, “You guys were great.” “That was so cute.” “OMG adorable.” I smile at Luke and he kisses me, “You did well babe.” I shook my head, “We did well.” He smiled and spun me around. “I have to go back on stage babe.” He gave me a quick kiss before going on stage. I waved and they sang a couple songs, Green Light, Try Hard, Heartbreak Girl, Lost Boy and Perfect Disguise. They all waved and Michael said, “Thank you for having us here Brisbane you were amazing!” They all came back and we went back to our hotel and when we were coming back to our hotel I saw Ashton and Hailey kiss. Are they together? That’s so cute! We got back to our rooms and I lay on the bed with Luke, “you and the lads were amazing tonight Luke.” “So were you.” Luke winked and I blushed. “I couldn’t have done it without you Luke.” He smiled and kissed me. “Luke guess what I saw?” I said already smiling. “What was it babe?”I giggled, “I saw Ashton and Hailey kissing.” He chuckled. “It’s good that he’s good over Tarra though!” I smiled, “Yeah it is.” I kissed Luke and played with his hair. “I love you Luke.” He smiled, “I love you too Taylor.” Luke wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep as Luke rubbed little circles on my back. It was an amazing first night of the tour.