Your alive

Tarra’s POV

I woke up before anyone else and I ran to every room and knocked and yelled, “HURRY UP WERE GOING TO FIND TAYLOR AND WERE STARTING NOW, SO GET YOUR LAZY ARSES OUT OF BED, C’MON.’ I made breakfast really quick and everyone was done we split up into two cars. Me, Michael and Amber went in Michael’s Car. And Calum and Brittany went in Calum’s car. Michael drove around town and I hear Amber scream. ‘What? Do you see her?’ I panicked. She started shaking and pointed to an unconscious body lying on the ground in the forest. We all got out and I texted Brittany.

To: Victoria’s Secret Model (;

WE FOUND TAYLOR, SHE’S IN THE FOREST, TELL CALUM THE TIME WHERE WE USE TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK BEFORE WE MET YOU, xxx.

From: Victoria’s Secret Model (;

I told him, we’ll be there in a minute, is she okay? Xxx

To: Victoria’s Secret Model (;

She looks dead :’’’’’’(. x

I texted Brittany back and a minute later Calum’s car pulled up and he and Brittany ran towards us, and Brittany NEVER runs. They came over while we were trying to figure out if she was only unconscious or if she was dead. I swallowed the lump in my throat and cried more. I can’t believe this. I turn Taylor’s body over a little bit and see she has blood on her face and all over her clothes. ‘Someone call the ambulance, now.’ I said with a weak voice. ‘Look at these gashes on her face, it’s like she was cut.’ I sobbed even more now, what if she was dead? The ambulance pulled up and they came running and put Taylor in the ambulance, ‘who is coming with her?’ The young lady asked. ‘I am.’ I said, tears still running down my face. I hoped into the ambulance and texted Michael.

To: Mikey Bear :)

You guys can go home, I’ll find my own way, might spend the night in hospital anyways, xx.

From: Mikey Bear :)

Okay babe, if anything happens you’ll keep us updated won’t you? Xxx.

To: Mikey Bear :)

Of course I will x.

We arrived at the hospital and they put her in ward 12 A. I saw a familiar looking young lad crying next to a lifeless man on life support…it was Luke and Ashton! I run over to Ashton and hug him he looks up and his eyes widen. He stands up and hugs me tight. I sob into his chest and him in my neck. I pull away. ‘How is he?’ I ask my voice weak. Some more tears fall down, ‘he’s been like this for two days.’ His voice broke. ‘We found Taylor broken and beaten in the forest today.’ He looks up quickly, ‘is she okay?’ ‘The doctors said she just had some blood loss but should be fine.’ ‘This is so terrible why is this happening?’ Ashton sobbed. ‘I don’t know babe, let’s just hope for the best okay, no negative thoughts, I have to go and see if Taylor’s awake.’ He nodded a bit. ‘If she’s awake give her a big hug for me okay? See you soon babe.’ He kissed my forehead. ‘I sure will babe I love you.’ I walked into Taylor’s ward and she was awake.

I run over to her bed and hug her. ‘OH MY GOD TAYLOR YOU’RE ALIVE THANK GOD WE ALL WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.’ I sobbed. She looked at me and a few tears fell. ‘I’m sorry Tarra, I’m so selfish.’ I hugged her tighter and he hugged me back. ‘No you’re not, just promise you won’t do it again?’ She half smiled, ‘Promise.’ We locked pinkies and I sighed in relief. ‘I am so sorry about Luke, I really am Taylor.’ ‘WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?’ She panicked. ‘He’s in a coma in the next ward, he self-harmed when you ran out, locked himself in the bathroom and Ashton unlocked the door and saw him unconscious with a bloody wrist and a razor on the floor. He’s been like that for two days.’ She started sobbing. ‘THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!’ she ran out, ‘I have to see him, show me where he is! Please Tarra?’ I nodded, and we walked into Luke’s room and Ashton looked at us. He smiled at me and he hugged Taylor so tight. ‘Oh my god Taylor you’re okay we were all super worried about you.’  He pulled back and hugged me and kissed my cheek. ‘Do you guys mind if I have some time alone with Luke please?’ She asked still crying. Me and Ashton walked out and gave them some time. We decided to go and get some Starbucks. While I texted at home and kept them updated.

Taylor’s POV

Tarra and Ashton walked out giving me some time with the still unconscious Luke. I took his cold hand in my own. I started rubbing little circles like he does to me when I’m upset. ‘Hey Luke I wish you could hear me, please wake up, we all miss you, I miss you. I don’t know what I’m going to do if you don’t make it. I need you by my side all the way. If I was a bad girlfriend then please tell me if that’s why you hooked up with that stripper. Please I don’t care about that anymore I just need you to wake up, for me, for us please?’ I stared at him and his eyes slowly opened. He blinked a few times and he held my hand tight. His voice was barely a whisper, ‘Taylor I’m sorry for what I did I was drunk and it was a mistake I only want you and when I saw you run out I thought you hated me and you were going to break up with me and I knew I couldn’t live without you so I cut myself I’m sorry baby. I need you in my life your my other half.’ He looked at me pleadingly. I pecked his lips, ‘Luke I don’t care about that anymore, the important thing is you’re alive and I love you so much.’ He smiled, ‘I love you to baby.’ I kissed his forehead. ‘Well I better head back to my ward.’ I sighed. ‘No babe you don’t have to, cuddle with me?’ he pouted so I couldn’t say no. I nodded and he protectively wrapped his arms around me and I held his arm and kissed his cuts one at a time. ‘I will never leave you Luke, never in a million years.’ He kissed my hair and then my cheek then I fell asleep just glad Luke is okay, and holding me tight again.