I've Changed

Taylor’s POV

I woke up in Perrie’s bedroom. This doesn’t feel right without Luke holding me tight and keeping me safe from everything else. I had to apologise to him and if he doesn’t forgive me then I guess it’s my own fault for lying to him after two years. I made breakfast for Perrie and decided to write a letter.

Dear Perrie,

You’ve done a lot for me since we’ve been friends and I cannot thank you enough. You are my best friend and I love you to pieces. I realised staying with you I can’t do anything without you by my side. But I also realised that I can’t not be with Luke, it tears me apart, I made you breakfast and thank you for always supporting me no matter what my decision. I’m going to apologise to Luke for lying to him, thank you again, for everything. Wish me luck.

Taylor xx.

I folded up the letter and put it on the table beside her breakfast. I got my bags and walked to the park where I and Luke started dating after school one day. I smile at the memory and put my bags down on a bench and get the guts to ring Luke. I pull out my phone and call Luke, I was really nervous. Come on Luke please pick up?!

Luke; Taylor? Where are you were all so worried.

Me; I’m sorry Luke I was just so upset with myself last night and about what Tarra said.

Luke; No you don’t need to be sorry and I was upset with you too but-

Me; Luke I know your angry and all but I need you to let me explain, I just when I first started at Christian College I wanted to make new friends, which I did, and I didn’t want to get bullied all over again so I lied about cutting and my suicide attempt, I just wanted to be normal for once Luke and it really hurt talking about it, I’m so sorry.

Luke; Baby I’m so sorry, and I know why you lied, it’s okay I just I miss you a lot, and so does the lads please come home? Or tell me where you are.

Me; I’m at the park where we first started dating.

Luke; I’ll be there soon baby don’t move.

You nodded through the phone even though Luke couldn’t see you and he hung up. I sat on the bench for about five minutes when I saw a tall figure running at me, it was Luke. He embraced me into a warming hug which lasted for what seemed like hours. I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead. ‘Luke I’m really sorry I should have just told you instead of lying.’ He placed his forehead on mine and smiled, ‘no I understand that you didn’t want to talk about it, I understand that you got upset from me last night and I’m sorry okay I just I love you so much and I can’t lose you baby.’ I looked down and blushed, ‘you won’t ever lose me Luke I love you, only you.’ I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled shyly (am I the only one who loves when he does that????) We walked back up to the main street and got a taxi/cab (whatever one you want to call it) and he put my bags in and we got home about ten minutes later.

Luke took all my bags up to the house and opened the door and ran up to our room and placed them down on the floor beside the bed. I walked up behind him and I lie on my bed and sigh. Luke lies next to me and places his face in the crook of my neck and I hear his steady breathing. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. There was a knock on the door but Luke didn’t move. I didn’t either and I just looked up at the door and it was Michael. ‘Hey guys, Taylor thank god you’re home! And is it alright if Briana comes in just for one second?’ I smiled at him, ‘hey Mike, and yeah I guess it’s okay.’ Briana walked in and Mike had his hands on her waist and she looked up from her feet. ‘Taylor I know you probably hate me because of what I did and made you do but I just want to tell you something. I’m so sorry! For everything I’ve done for you, I was so stupid to believe there pathetic lies and I was so gullible to them. They turned me into a complete bitch and I never wanted to hurt you in any way. I miss being friends with you. I really do so could you please give me one more chance, I’ve changed I promise.’ Luke looked up and smiled at me and I nodded. I stood up and Michael and Briana’s eyes were wide open, what they thought I was going to hit her, damn guys. I went up to her and hugged her and she was shocked but hugged back. ‘Oh my god thank you so much Briana and I know I was stupid but I was a bitchy friend and I missed you so much, all you had to do was say sorry.’ I pulled back from the hug and she smiled, so did mike. She pulled out her pinkie finger, ‘friends again?’ I smiled and we locked pinkies, ‘friends again.’ I hugged her again and once they walked out I shut the door and lie back on the bed and cuddle up to Luke facing him. He kissed my head, ‘I’m so proud of you for becoming friends wither her again you know? It was really strong of you.’ I smiled a bit, ‘thanks Luke and I guess it was but all she had to do was say sorry.’ Luke played with my hair and I was drifting off to sleep, ‘goodnight beautiful, I love you.’ He kissed my cheek and I fell asleep in my per-fect boyfriend’s arms where I should be.

OMG SORRY GUYS THIS WAS LIKE MY SHITTEST CHAPTER :( HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT? LOVE YOU GUYS...XX