Underage Drinking

Calum’s POV

I and the lads went out to celebrate the success of our first show of the many of the Australian Tour. Brittany, Luke, Taylor and Hailey stayed in their hotel rooms. It was only Me, Ashton, Michael and Briana. We went into the club and it was louder than any club in Sydney. I was the only one out of me, Ashton, Michael and Briana. I told the boys I wouldn’t drink. I probably lied when I said that. I’ve had an alcohol craving for about a month now. Michael and Briana went somewhere while I and Ashton went to the bar and while Ashton was sober I didn’t drink. But as soon as he was pissed off his fuck I went and ordered shots. I got five and lined them up and I downed them all in a minute and everyone was cheering. Everything was all fuzzy. I decided to go home and see Brittany. I walked home and went up to our room.

Brittany’s POV

 I heard someone unlocked the door then shut it behind them. “Is that you Calum?” I said. Calum stumbles over to me and kisses me. I push him off me and I take him to the bedroom. “Even better.” Calum mumbled. “No Calum, you have to get some sleep.” I looked at him sternly. “But babe, I want sexxxxxxx.” Calum pouted and giggled. “No Calum, go to bed.” Calum stood up and backed me up against the wall. “I wasn’t asking, I want sex Brittany.” Calum slurred. I push him off me, “STOP BEING A DIFFICULT CUNT AND GO TO BED CALUM, NOW!” I yelled at him. His face changed from cute and innocent to angry. “What the fuck did you just say to me bitch?” “I-I…” I stuttered. He smirks, “you useless bitch.” Calum raised his hand and punched me. I drop to the ground and start crying. Calum passed out on the bed. I ran out and knocked on Taylor’s and Luke’s door. I was sobbing and she opened yawning. Her eyes widened. “Brittany what happened? Come in!” I walked into her room and we sat on the lounges. “Calum came home drunk and he wanted sex and I said no and then I told him to stop being a prick then he punched me.” Taylors jaw dropped as she looked at my face. Her eyes were sad, she picks up a mirror that was on the table and I saw the big purple/yellow/blue bruise forming on my cheek. “Taylor what do I do?” Luke walked in, “I can sleep in Cal’s room and you can stay here Brittany, I’ll talk to Calum in the morning about his actions.” Luke kissed Taylor’s lips and walked out. I smiled sadly, “Can I please have you’s and Luke’s relationship please?” She sighed, “trust me you don’t want our relationship, it’s hard Brittany. All relationships are, you’ll get through it.” She smiled at me. “But I was going to tell Calum I’m pregnant.” I looked up at her and her face dropped. “I’m sorry Brittany.” She whispered. “It’s okay, it’s just sad because I’m too scared of Calum.” Taylor bit down on her lip and looked at me with pity, “Um well I-I’m gunna head to bed, you can go to bed whenever you like.” Taylor smiled sadly then headed to bed. I waited about half an hour before I went to bed. Taylor was already asleep. I hoped under the blanket and I cried myself to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

Calum’s POV

I woke up and Luke was sleeping in mine and Brittany’s bed. What the hell? I shook Luke open and he sleepily woke up. “What do you want Calum?” He said in annoyance. “I want to know why you’re in my bed.” I said clearly annoyed as well. He got up and he looked mad. “Maybe because you were drunk last night and tried to pressure Brittany into sex and she tried to look after you and you fucking hit her so she’s in mine and Taylor’s room.” He sounded frustrated. My lip was quivering. “I h-hit her?” He nodded “yeah you did Calum you punched her in the face.” I fell to the ground sobbing. Luke came over to me, “don’t worry Cal, I’ll help you alright?” The door opened and it was Taylor and Brittany. Brittany stepped back once she saw me, “Taylor their awake.” Brittany whispered to Taylor. Taylor smiled to her, “It’s okay, I’ll get your stuff.” Taylor walked in, death stared me then went to get Brittany’s stuff. Brittany was crying and I saw the bruise on her cheek, from me. Taylor walked out with Brittany’s stuff and Brittany said, “I hate drunk Calum.” Taylor sighed, “me too Brittany, me too.” I punched the wall and screamed. Luke looked at me then sighed, “I’ll fix it Cal.” Luke left the room then he came back about ten minutes later only to look angrier than before. He walked up to me then pushed me against the wall, “Brittany’s pregnant and you hit her.” He gritted his teeth and Taylor barged in, “Luke stop it.” Luke stormed over to her, she pushed him back, “get a fucking grip Luke.” Luke calmed himself down and looked back at me. “Your fucking lucky Calum, that you didn’t kill that baby.” I cried even more, “I FUCKING DIDN’T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT, I WAS FUCKING DRUNK I DIDN’T MEAN TO HIT HER.” “Maybe if you weren’t drinking in the first place dick.” I fell to the ground again, not about to move, feeling numb. I stood up shakily then I collapsed.

Luke’s POV

Calum fell to the ground, he tried to stand up again but he was shaky, he collapsed to the ground and he wasn’t moving. I ran over to him, “Fucking hell Cal.” I get a wet cloth and put it on his face. He didn’t wake up. I call a private doctor and they come up. They check his temperature. They said he overheated and was in shock but he should be fine, and if he wasn’t then he might need to take some medicine. They gave it to me just in case. “Thanks.” I say as they walk out. Calum slowly wakes up and he screams. “Cal it’s okay.” He looks around and he stands up. His eyes search the room and he runs out, “BRITTANY, BRITTANY WHERE ARE YOU?” Calum screams. Brittany comes out and Calum is panicking. Calum falls in the hallway and he rocks himself. He was whispering, “She hates me…” Over and over again. Brittany walks over to him and puts her hand on his face, “his head is really hot.” She kisses him and he cries even harder. “Brittany I’m so sorry I didn’t mean it and if you take me back it won’t ever happen again, I promise I won’t ever drink again.” He cried even harder, I never even knew that was possible. Brittany kisses Calum and smiles, “It’s okay Cal I love you.” His head shoots up and he hugs Brittany, “I love you so so so much baby.” He kisses her and he rubs the small bump and he whispered, “I love you to little one.” Brittany smiles then they go to get some lunch. Taylor sighs and walks over to me. “Taylor I’m sorry about getting angry last night.” I look pleadingly at her, “it’s fine Luke I was being an asshole.” She mumbled. I kissed her and she kissed back, “I love you Taylor, you know that right?” She smiled, “you only tell me about ten times a day. I love you too Luke.” I hug her and smile. “Your perfect Taylor.” She chuckled, “you wish Lukey.” Taylor ran into our room and I ran after her I tackled her onto the bed and I tickled her, “Luke stop.” She laughed. “Only if you say Luke is a sexy penguin and I am his perfect girlfriend.” She only laughed so I ticked her harder, “Fine, fine, Luke is a sexy penguin and I am his perfect girlfriend.” I stopped tickling her and I kissed her, “I love you so much.” She looked into my eyes and she blushed. “I love you too Lukey.” I kissed her and we cuddled for the rest of the day and watched movies.