S.C [3]

Special Chapter 3   <Paris' and Ace's Special Chapter ^o^>

[[A/N: This happened on the day King and Queen got married. Day ng opening of booths!]]

Paris' POV

After the game of balloons, First said that they would be the first batch to look over our booth and that the other's should enjoy themselves.

So, here I am, roaming around. Lindsey and Ruth is having fun together while Riley... well, she was dragged by Jack.

"There you are! Kanina pa kita hinahanap!"

I was surprised when I saw Ace standing in front of me. He suddenly held my hand and pulled me farther inside our school. Until we are in front of a booth.

"Paris! Nandyan ka rin pala?"

I gazed at Riley who was just behind me, and she was holding hands with Jack.

I smiled. "Aww.. you two are so sweet. Like really, holding hands in public?" I teased.

Riley suddenly flushed while Jack just smiled. Hihi. They're such a cute couple.

"YOU ARE A WINNER! TING!TING!TING!"

We both turned around to see Ace holding up a cute teddybear that he won from the booth. Then he turn to me and smiled, giving me the teddybear.

I shyly grabbed the teddybear then hugged it. "Thank you" I said quietly. But he just smiled.

Really. He was so different from the guy I used to know. Before we even had this.. relationship, he was such a player!

I remebered the time he asked me my number. By then, he was constantly messaging me all day!

His texts we're sometimes sweet and sometimes... so annoying.

'Ang gwapo ko diba?'

'Hi Paris, kumain ka na ba?'

'Hey babe. Where are you?'

Like the f! He sounded like he was texting more girls other than me!

And when we we're always together, like our first date. He would always wink at pretty girls that would passed by us.

He was so annoying and such a player that my like for him had vanished.

I had gone so many days without seeing him nor replying to his messages. Yes, I was avoiding him.

Every time he would greet me at school, I would just walk away like I hadn't seen him. Then he would frowned but then walk away too.