Chapter Twenty-Two

Thanks to my amazing bestie notsosourwolf- for the phenomenal banner on top! She's truly amazing at making them!

__

"I slept with Nate." I said and as soon as the words left my mouth fear filled me up; fear of how he was going to react.

His eyes widened and he instantly dropped my hand making it fall with a slight thud on my thigh.

"What do you mean you slept with him?!" He asked hotly.

It obviously wasn't so hard to figure out. He probably knew but had a small part in him which wished that this wasn't true, that maybe it meant something else.

I lowered my head in shame, having no courage to say anything else to him.

"Goddamnit, answer me Victoria!" He said, his tone rising.

I swallowed down the lump forming in my throat and answered him. "Yes I had sex with him Gerald." I said weakly. "I cheated on you."

I expected to see hurt in his eyes but all I seen was anger; burning rage. He looked furious, like he was ready to kill.

"Fuck! I knew, I just knew it was going to fucking come to this, I knew it was a mistake to fucking date you!" He yelled angrily. "Why the fuck did you even consider being my girlfriend if you were just going to fucking cheat on me?! Or was it my fault? Was I not good enough for you? Or was I just not giving you enough?!"

I flinched at his tone. Of course it wasn't his fault, he was more than good enough for me. My feelings were at fault, I was overwhelmed with just feeling Nate's touch on me that I lost all control. Obviously I wasn't going to tell him that, it'll just anger him more.

"It was not your fault at all-" I started but got cut off by a masculine voice which didn't belong to Gerald.

"What's all the yelling about?"

I looked and seen that the voice belonged to Dave, Gerald's soon to be step-brother. He looked between Gerald and I with a frown on his face.

"Are you guys fighting? Or is G just being a little dominant and enjoys screaming at the pretty girl who looks to be nervous as hell." Dave teased and Gerald seemed to have gotten angrier, if that was even possible.

"I think it's best if you just leave us the fuck alone." Gerald said coldly.

He put his hands up in defence. "I'm leaving already, bro."

"See ya, Victoria." He added and walked into the direction of the kitchen.

As soon as he left I started to explain what I was explainin earlier before we got interrupted.

"Gerald it's not your fault or even Nate's, it's all my fault. I fucked up and I really don't deserve you at all, but I won't my able to live without you. Please just think this through and don't just throw me away like you did before." I said, my voice cracking.

"Are you even fucking hearing yourself right now? You want me to just forget this and move on? You fucking cheated Victoria! For one whole month you had me convinced that you actually loved me. I thought that maybe you had actually loved me and Nate was an old flame. How fucking stupid of me to think that. You know now that you so willingly fucked with another guy, despite the fact that you were with me, it's finally dawned on me that you only dated me because you pitied me. You felt bad every time I was hurt over the fact that you were with Nate, you never truly did love me, you just fucking pitied me that's all." He said bitterly.