The Adventures of Minecraftia

PROLOGUE

I was in the Nether fighting off ghasts and blazes with Sabrina, Roxianne, Fira, and Crystal. I looked up and saw smoke coming my way.. They were here... Team Crafted were here. Their group have ten people.

MinecraftUniverse a.k.a Jason, Bajan Canadian a.k.a Mitch, Deadlocks a.k.a Ty, Ssundee a.k.a Ian, CaptainSparkles a.k.a Jordan, SkyDoesMinecraft a.k.a Sky, JeromeASF a.k.a Jerome, Setosorcerer a.k.a James, HuskyMudkipz, and Bodil40 a.k.a Martin.

The first bomb went off.

Screams could be heard over the laughs of The Crystalizers ( our group).

Sabrina tried to pull away to help Bodil when I pulled her back because the second bomb was blowing up.

It was to late ... It gave her a second degree burn.

"Shit!!" yelled Bodil as he came running up towards the bleeding Sabrina

He dropped to the ground holding her in his arms acting like he was about to cry.

That was until Fira put her sword up to his neck and Sabrina smiled mysteriously...

"Not to fast..." whispered Fira.

Authors Notes:

Hey my ducklings!!!

Alexandria here.. So this is the prologue to my new story ' The Adventures of Minecraftia '

The 'Crystalizers' ( Sabrina, Fira, Roxianne, and me) are the bad guys where as 'Team Crafted' are the good guys...

In the next chapter it will explain how they became enemies and why there was a war in the Nether.

If you couldn't tell Sabrina likes Bodil so all us like a guy in that group and we will slowly start to love them and them love us after the war. Then we will forget why we were even fighting but will everyone forget?

BAIIII  --- Alexandria :3