Fallen Angel.... Literally [ S.H. ]

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: you swear like a sailor

You let out a sigh as you reached a hand in your bag, fumbling for your key. Night had fallen and the city seemed to be at rest. Your body ached from the trials of the day and all you wanted was to curl up with a cup of tea and a Flash marathon. You fingertips finally brushed the metal object, you plucked it from your purse and unlocked the door. You shrugged off your jacket and hung it on the coat rack beside the door. You tossed your purse on the chair and made your way to your bedroom, stripping and tossing your clothes aside to be dealt with at another time. Pulling down your hair from the tight bun it'd been tied in and kicking your heels out of the way you stepped into the bathroom. You flipped on the shower, steam curling as the curtains of hot water shot down. You stepped inside the small confined space, your shoulders relaxing as the waves washed away the stresses of the day. You carefully scrubbed every inch of you, removing the grime of the outside world. You let the water run for a few moments before flipping it off and stepping out, wrapping a towel around yourself as you squeezed out your hair.

THUMP.

The loud sound caused you to jump, you carefully peered out your bathroom door. Holding up your towel with one hand, armed with a hairbrush in the other. You crept out into the living room, a soft groan catching your attention.

You slowly turned towards your sliding glass door that led out to your balcony. You let out a small scream as a man laid limp on top of your glass table. You hurriedly opened the door, the wind chilling your wet hair. You tiptoed towards him, gingerly reaching out and poking him in the side with your hairbrush, yelping when he groaned. You stepped beside him, suddenly two beautiful blue eyes fluttered open, meeting yours. "Dear lord, am I dead?"

"No. You're on my table." You held your trusty hairbrush.

"Then why am I talking to an angel?" And with that he slowly nodded off into unconciousness. You're eyes widened, you rushed back inside, grabbing your phone from the counter and dialing 9-1-1.

"Hello, what's your emergency?"

"A strange man is unconscious on my balcony." You peered outside.

"How did he get there?"

"I don't know. I was showering, heard a thump, and there he was!" You threw your hand up, emphasizing your point as if the lady could see you. You gave the lady your address and name and a few other details before she ended the call, promising the arrival of emergency services shortly.

Suddenly a knocking sounded at your door, "Dayum." You remarked. You walked towards the door and opened it to find two men standing there. One was shorter, dressed in a jumper with sandy blonde hair. The other had silver, taller and dressed in a suit. He held up his badge, "Greg Lestrade Scottland Yard..." He slowly trailed off and a blush rushed into both men's cheeks as they averted their gazes. You raised an eyebrow before looking down and realizing you were still a towel. You felt your own face color, you cleared your throat. "Uh c'mon in, I'm just gonna go get dressed and uh he's on the balcony!" And with that you zipped towards your room, completely mortified as you grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink top that read 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' before tying your wet hair into a messy bun. You darted back into the living room, You looked to find the two men carefully lifting the stranger, sirens wailed in the distance causing Lestrade to groan. "We do NOT have time for this."

They both slung the man's arms over their shoulders, his long legs dragging as he slowly came to, murmuring something about a pretty angel.

"Good day Miss, I'll send the officers up with an explanation." Lestrade nodded and they dragged the man out of your flat. Your eyes widened as you plopped down on your couch.

What the hell just happened?

a/n

sorry if it sucks

I uploaded the details to my cover contest to both books if you wanna check that out

FIRST IMAGINE OF BOOK 2 YAYYAYAYA

STORY TIME

so me and my friend are sitting in biology sharing headphones, and he looks at my kindle and goes out of spotify. The wattpad app is pulled up and I looked at him with a dead serious look and said

"Whatever you do, do not look at my wattpad."

of course he didn't listen and opened it, and the first story that pops up is '101 Reasons Why Gerard Way Tops'

My friend just looked at me and then back at the kindle, turning off the screen and sliding it back over to me before looking back down at his paper.

This is why I don't have a lot of friends.

Well that and I walk around with dark eyeshadow, a single black fishnet glove ( i lost the other one ) and I generally wear all black and curse alot.

I'm special.

ANYWHO

LlamaMBiersack MY SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME AND IM SO HAPPY

I'm gonna be better about replying to y'alls comments now that i have been on the fan side of things

love y'all

bye bye for now

( FIRST ONE OF THIS BOOK HUZZAH )