Airport Anxiety [ S.H. ]

Type: Oneshot

Pairings: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: None / important authors note

Sherlock anxiously paced outside of the airport, fiddling with his gloves. "What if something went wrong John?! What if her plane crashed? What if she found someone else? What if she somehow developed a terminal illness and is actually on a hospital bed right now while I stand here like a fool?!" He exclaimed, John rolled his eyes. "Sherlock calm down, she's perfectly fine and her plane has landed, we should see her anytime now. You've had separation anxiety for a month now, calm down." His friend placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, Sherlock gave a nod and peered over the crowd (his extreme height allowing him to do so) when finally he saw the beautiful (hair color) woman approaching.

*

You blew a tuff of hair out of your face, Mycroft had flown you and Greg to America to handle some legal matters for him and you were exhausted. The jet lag had begun to catch up with you and a rather bad migraine had overtaken you, but all the stress seemed to disappear when you looked up to find the curly haired detective standing by the door. You smiled warmly, his eyes lighting up when he saw you. You quickened your pace, now filled with a new found energy. Soon your were right in front of you, "See Sherlock? Perfectly fine." John walked over and took your suitcase, you gave him a nod and a smile before looking back at Sherlock who awkwardly cleared his throat. "Y/N I-"

He didn't get to finish as you dove at his, wrapping your arms around him tightly. "I missed you." You smiled softly, Sherlock froze for a moment before slowly returning the embrace.

"I didn't notice you left." He shrugged it off as you soon pulled away and John face palmed and pulled out his phone. "Of course, shall I read the texts?"

Sherlock's eyes widened as he reached for John's phone but the shorter man easily batted him aside.

"Yesterday, 'John Y/N has been gone for three weeks now and I think I've gone mad. I put the skull in her chair."

Sherlock dove at the phone again but John ducked down and Sherlock tumbled away, "The day before, 'John I'm bored. Did you know Y/N's chair is collecting dust?'"

You felt your lips split into a shit eating grin as Sherlock tried to retrieve the phone once again but couldn't get past the soldier's hand on his chest. "Last Week, 'John I miss the sound of guitars from her room. Ooo this ones my favorite, 'John I miss her. Being alone isn't as fun as it used to be."

Sherlock's pale skin was now painted red as John finally put his phone back in his pocket, "So you did miss me." You took his had as you began to walk out of the airport, "Just a bit." Sherlock murmured as you laid your head against his shoulder.

***

You walked into the flat, helping John with your bags as Sherlock led the three of you up the stairs, carrying absolutely nothing. He left you to try and ninja kick the door open, sitting down your bags and standing to find a surprise. The space blanket that usually sat on your chair tangled up in a ball was clean and folded, the chair dust free. Your books that had been in stacks were now neatly arranged on the bookshelf and your Doctor Who DVD collection sat on the shelf organized by season. "Someone's been busy." You remarked, turning to look at Sherlock who gave you a sheepish grin. "Do you like it?"

"Come here and kiss me you twat."

A/N

I found this in my word docs

Two updates in one day yay

Part 2 of love story....

Well imma be honest I haven't started it

Important Bit

Please don't feel like I'm an untouchable queen or whatever cause everyone messages me they're like "I don't know if you'll see this" or "I'm sorry to bother you" I love hearing from you guys. Also my opinions aren't like god sent or anything - people with comment "sorry I like Justin Bieber or one direction" I may not share your love, but don't feel sorry. Maybe I do push my opinions on people a little too much and I'm sorry about that, but I'm not like POP SUCKS HARDCORE ALL DAY LONG I mean I own every Taylor swift album and I love Jessie J. I'm sorry if I've made anyone feel as if their opinions don't matter because they do. I'm just a 14 year old with unhealthy addictive personality, don't be afraid to talk to me or feel sorry for your opinions

"Normal is a setting on a washing machine, no one wants to be that." - Ashely Purdy

love y'all and your weird little selves

Bye bye for now