Bonfire [ Parentlock ]

Type: oneshot

Pairing: Johnlock & Daughter!reader

warnings: i wrote this while listening to I am the fire by halestorm oops, the opening sucks I'm sorry

Requested by jackskellingtonrulz5

Save Souls Now!

Y/N or James Holmes

Saint or Sinner?

James or John?

The more is less?

Sherlock stared at the code in his hands, the flames of anger burned fiercely within him.

John peered over his shoulder, his eyes wide. "Sherlock....." He breathed.

"We have to go, now." Sherlock crumpled the paper in his hands and rushed towards the door, John quickly in pursuit. "Sherlock what did it say?" His tone was practically dripping with worry and concern.

"We have to save Y/N, and it may be too late."

***

your eyes slowly fluttered open, the world around you was nothing but dark blurs. The faint smell of smoke filled your small space, you felt a choking heat hit your skin, causing beads of sweat to form. The smoke became thicker, the heat becoming stronger.

"Help!" A mangled cry escaped your dry throat, "somebody!"

The thick cloud of smoke soon resided in your small space, you tried to move your legs but felt something sharp poke down into them, you attempted to lift your arms but they felt as if they were made of lead.

Fear knotted in your stomach, death was approaching rapidly as you felt the cloud become thicker, a lump growing in your throat. The roar of flames hit your ears, the heat rising.

The faint sound of a commotion could be heard from outside as you felt the world slowly begin to slip away, your eyelids growing heavy.

Suddenly the branches were ripped away, the faint moonlight trickling through the small openings. You felt two strong hands grip your legs, the rough earth pressed into your back as you felt fresh, crisp air fill your lungs.

You were slowly rolled over, finding two pairs of worried filled eyes staring back at you. At first , they appeared to be blurs, but slowly cleared to where you were able to make out your fathers.

You felt rough, leather covered fingers pat your cheek and her a familiar deep baritone. "(your name),(your name)?!"

"Oh my God." John whispered, feeling his fingers touch your wrist, no doubt feeling for a sign of life.

"Dad, papa." You whispered softly.

"We're here darling." John brushed a lock of hair away from your face.

A small smile tugged at your chapped lips, "I'm tired. Night night." You whispered hoarsely.

John's grip around your wrist tightened, "Whatever you do, do not close your eyes."

"But I'm so sleepy." You rolled over slightly, your eyes falling on the bonfire. "ooooo preeetttyyyy."

the sound of an ambulance sounded, and you finally gave in to sleep.

***

This time when you opened your eyes to a harsh white light, wincing slightly. You looked around the room, slowly making out a large hospital room. You found a large paned window, revealing a bright morning. The soft sound of snoring filled the room, you found a set of chairs along the wall. Greg and Mycroft sat, Mycroft was sleeping with his head back. Greg was also asleep with his head resting on his hand. Molly was beside him, her head on his shoulder. You felt something on your bed move, you looked down to find Sherlock with his head on the bed, John doing the same on the opposite side. Both of them had their fingers intertwined with yours. You smiled softly, feeling a small itch you went to scratch it when hell broke loose.

At the movement, John and Sherlock both jumped up, the sound of guns clicking heard. Greg popped up with his gun aimed at nothing and a rustling on the medical tray beside you was heard as Molly grabbed a syringe. Mycroft was the last one up, waving his umbrella menacingly.

Your eyes widened and you couldn't help but laugh at the seen, everyone seemed to realize there was nothing and awkwardly sat back down. John gave a small smile when he saw you were awake, "Jesus Christ you scared me!" Soon you were enveloped in a hug, Sherlock gingerly leaning down and wrapped his arms around you. A breath of relief was heard from Greg as he put his gun down, Molly looked around for a moment before blushing slightly and put down her syringe.

"I'm so sorry." You looked down at your lap when the boys pulled away.

"What for?" Sherlock questioned.

"If I'd stayed home like you'd told me to, none of this would of happened."

Their features softened and Sherlock leaned down, "let me tell you a secret. You're a Holmes, it's what we do."

A/N

I WAS GONNA WAIT AND UPDATE BUT THIS WAS TOO DARN CUTE

I LOVED WRITING THIS SO MUCH

fill up my request page plz so I don't lose inspiration and abandon you guys for three months again

Love y'all

Bye bye for now