Laziness [ S.H. ]

Type: oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: none, it's so short but I needed to update this story

You ran a frustrated hand through your hair as you tapped away your phone, work was texting you none stop. Annabelle needed arrangements made for where she would go while you had a business meeting and Sherlock had to meet with mycroft about some business or another. Of course you also had to go to the shop, clean up a bit and a billion other things. The burdens were piling up, and where was Sherlock?

Laying on the couch.

Not moving.

He wasn't even on a case or thinking, he was just simply lying there. The only sign you had that he was alive was the fact that he would twitch every so often.

"Sherlock dear?" You called.

No reply.

"Sherlock." You said a bit sterner, still earning no response. "WILLIAM SHERLOCK SCOTT HOLMES."

Nothing.

You walked over, crossing your arms and narrowing your eyes. "Asshat."

He looked up at you, a shit eating grin on his face. "You called?"

You whacked the top of his head, earning a deep chuckle from him.

"I need you to go the shop and pick up something's for me."

" I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Being lazy."

You put your hands on your hips, "Sherlock Holmes."

He rolled over, turning away from you.

You grumbled, turning and grabbing your keys off the counter and heading down to the shop. Hopping down the stairs two at a time while swinging your purse over your shoulder, you were met by Mrs. Hudson at the door, several bags in her arms. "Groceries dear?"

"H-"

"You seemed stress, and Sherlock couldn't help." She pushed past you and started towards the stairs.

"Why not?" You questioned, pursing after her. "Here let me help..."

"Now y/n I may be old but that doesn't mean I can't use the stairs." She chided, marching up. "Now back to my earlier point, Sherlock can't help you because he's been banned from all the stores from here to Manchester."

Your eyes widened and you stifled a chuckle. "You're serious?"

"Most definitely." She chuckled, "now be a dear and get the door."

You hurried forward and opened it, leading you into 221b where Sherlock was still laying flat on his back.

"So mr. Holmes, I see you're a busy man. Thinking of new ways to get banned from groceries?" You jabbed and his eyes shot open.

"Oh sorry Sherlock, must of slipped out." Mrs. Hudson casted you a wink as she placed the bags on the counter and you smirked. Sherlock's face flushed as the old lady exited. You walked over to the couch, sitting beside him. He flipped position, placing his head in your lap and you began to stroke his curls.

"You could of just told me." You remarked, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I told john and he laughed for two hours straight."

"Well you know what John is?"

"What?"

"An asshat."