End of the World [ J.M. ]

Type: Songfic [ End of the World by Juliet Simms ]

Pairing: Jim Moriarty x Reader

Warnings: blood, Gore, insanity, mature themes, last sad one for a little while I promise

We flew too close to the sun, so close I thought it was heaven

"it's beautiful." She smiled, sniffing the rose.

His fingers intertwined with hers, his dark eyes alive with admiration and love with a touch of insanity. Her touch was warm and inviting, the bright city lights were a blur and the rest of the world was nothing but the whispering wind.

"Ready for our date?" She gave him a dazzling smile.

He nodded, leaning in a bit, their lips brushing and -

then his phone rang.

Irritation burned through him as his hand released hers and reached into his pocket, no doubtit had something to do with his special arrangements for tonight.

"Jim! You promised no phones!" She narrowed her eyes, smacking him in the chest.

"I promise this will only take a moment."

If hell is life without love, am I being punished for what I've done?

"That's all you ever say." She crossed her arms, even with anger burned across her features she was still beautiful. Her hair curled, framing her face. A red gown, the fabric brushing the ground for he'd promised her an occasion that called for it.

the two made eye contact, he stared into her (eye color) pools before sliding the green accept button. "Go Moran."

Her face contorted into one of disgust, she turned away from him, taking the front of the gown in her hands holding up the front as she stormed off towards the street.

"Angel!" his pet name rung out through the night but she didn't respond and continue to march off.

"Boss the restaurant's security is up and the rings been planted." Moran reported through the phone, "wait..."

the sound of a gunshot and cry of pain followed from the phone.

"Now it's secure."

"I'm gonna have to call you back." He hung up and shoved it into his suit pocket, rushing after her. "angel come back!"

The sky's on fire, all the stars disappear

She stopped and turned towards him, tears pricking her eyes. 'You never have time for me! All that you talk about is Sherlock or Sebastian, since when am I ever important? You faked your death without telling me because of Sherlock. Jim I thought you were dead! And what did you have to say for yourself? It was because of Sherlock." She screeched. He paused for a moment, his heart aching slightly as the painful truth hit him.

"That's what I thought, why don't you give this to Sherlock." She threw the rose back at him, turning away once again, stepping into the street.

"(your name)!" He called out, running after her and grabbing her arm. She looked up at him with eyes. "(your name) I love y-'

he never got to finish his sentence as she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him away. The sound of pavement crunching underneath tires filled the air.

No signs of life without you here

The rest of the world passed by in a blur as he hit the concrete, a sharp pain shooting through his head. He shook his head, slowly pushing himself up as he felt a warm liquid slip down his face. He slowly turned to find her lying lifeless on the ground, crimson soaking through her dress. The driver of the large truck kicked open the door and rushed out, "Oh my god." His eyes widened, Jim lurched forward, cradling her form in his arms as he rapidly felt for a pulse. "no..." He whispered, feeling his heart shatter right then and there.

tears will fall, oceans will rise and the world will stop turning

he reached under her skirt, pulling out the pistol strapped to her leg, knowing she would have one. "You killed her." He hissed, aiming the pistol at the man, shooting him in the leg. Death was too sweet of a release for the man that had just robbed him of everything. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent until the metallic smell of blood filled his nose. The last words that had escaped her lips were ones of hatred, directed at him.

Since you left, every breath feels like it's burning

Now he sits in a bar, fresh blood painted the walls along with the bodies that covered the floor. Sebastian stood behind it, refilling his glass with the dark liquid. Jim twirled the golden band on his finger, he was suppose to slip it on her finger the previous night.

"I'm sorry boss." Moran sat the glass down in front of him, leaning onto the bar.

"It doesn't matter." He murmured.

"There's plenty of other women in the world." Moran offered.

I know that life will go on

His grip around the glass tightened until it shattered, he shot up and grabbed Sebastin's collar, pulling him in close. "She was NOT just another woman Sebastian, she was EVERYTHING." He hissed, angry tears threatened to fall.

But for tonight, I swear on my life

"she really meant that much, didn't she?" sebastian asked softly, normally he would have thrown Jim across the room, but even he understood.

Jim slowly let go, sitting back down. Picking up the bottle of whiskey and raised it to his lips.

"She still does."

This is the end of the world

a/n

okay that's the last sad one until I finish all the requests

im gonna try to be like dan and phil and publish a oneshot everyday till christmas

MIDTERMS ARE OVER HALLELUJAH

my grades this semester tho, but my mom said as long as I get straight A's this next semester she won't do anything

someone kidnapped my mother and replaced her with a stranger

i wanna write a few Christmas one-shots but have no ideas u should comment some on my requests page

i think that's all

love y'all

bye bye for now