Fight to the Death [ M.H. ]

Type: oneshot, teenlock

pairing: Mycroft x Reader

Warnings: severe cursing

Requested by

"YOU MOTHERFuCkER! YOUR GONNA FUCKIN' DIE AND ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL. TELL SATAN I'M NOT FAR BEHIND." You veered to the right, your body swaying to the right as you moved your steering wheel into a drastic right turn. "YOU WIPE THAT CHEEKY ASS SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!" You yelled at your boyfriend, narrowing your eyes as you turned to back the screen.

"Honestly (Y/N) it's just a video game." Mycroft rolled his eyes, a grin playing on his lips. The two of you were in your college dorm, your roommate was out, you'd suggested Mario Kart and now you were regretting that decision, you had a title to keep afterall!

"Must you two be so loud?" Sherlock questioned, he was currently laying upside down on Mycroft's bed, book in hand. You rolled your eyes.

"Just because John kicked you out of your dorm does not mean you get to dictate our gam- DID YOU JUST FRICKIn RED SHELL ME?" You hissed as Mycroft's character zipped past you.

"It turns out I'm quite good at this game." Mycroft smirked, he'd never played before yet he was managing to kick your butt. You pulled up behind him, almost making first but Mycroft managed to cross first.

"NO!" You cried, falling into his lap and crossing your arms, your remote clattered to the ground. "It appears that I win." Mycroft looked down at you, you stuck out your tongue.

Sherlock soon stood, walking over and sitting on the floor in front of the couch you were seated on.

"Can I join?" Sherlock questioned, picking up a spare remote.

You didn't answer, too busy with your pouting.

"If (your name) agrees." Mycroft placed the remote back in your hands and you sighed before sitting up with a fiery determination. You were going to give your amazing boyfriend the ass kicking he deserved. You leaned down and quickly explained how to play to Sherlock before you went to select characters, you chose your good luck charm Dry Bones, Mycroft generically going with Mario, claiming it didn't really matter to him and Sherlock scrolled through before landing on Toad. "Is that a mushroom?"

"No. It's a tiny man dressed up as a mushroom." You answered, completely serious."

"Why?"

"I dunno."

"Why is there baby options? They could not properly drive."

"Sherlock just pick your damn character." You drummed your finger against the controller impatiently.

He finally decided on Luigi, deeming him the most practical character before you moved on to the races. You saw Mycroft flip through the options, your eye landing on a certain track.

"You want a real challenge Myc?" You raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"So I can win again?" He retorted, you stuck out your tongue once again and reached over and chose the race.

The countdown on the screen commenced, and all hell broke lose.

"Rainbow Road Baby!" You cheered as you pulled into first place, Mycroft was on your tail and Sherlock was driving off the road.

Suddenly your remote buzzed as Mycroft bumped into you, sending you dangerously close to the edge. You bit your lip, deep in concentration as you watched the screen carefully. You managed to swerve every green shell he threw at you, he managed to pass all the bannana peels you left behind.

Suddenly lap three was raging on, you and Mycroft neck and neck as you caught sight of the finish line. You were almost there... pulling ahead a bit and...

"NO!" You and Mycroft both shouted at the same time, both turning and glaring at Sherlock as he passed the both of you, your characters tumbling off the road.

"Did. You. Just. Fuckin Blue shell us?" You glared daggers at Sherlock whose eyes widened as you and Mycroft slowly stood. "I think I hear John." He quickly stood up, grabbing his book and dashing out the door.

You crossed your arms, "Now we'll never know who won." You sighed.

Mycroft looked at the screen and smirked, "or do we?"

You looked, the two of your cars sat idling in front of the finish line in 11th and 12th place.

You both dove for the remotes.

a/n

heyo! Sorry these are so short idk why I get an idea and then it just kinda goes away

Anywho, I'm seeing some really great cover contest entries, there's still two weeks to enter!

My ex boyfriend is spreading rumors that we fucked and now everyone is giving me looks and my bestfriend ran up to me asking if I was pregant and I just looked at her and was like

"girl I just asked you for a pad two hours ago."

so now I'm the girl whose a slut and the emo freak

yay

CHALLENGE ALERT

so I've been doing this thing and I want y'all to do it.

Go through your follower list, or if your a reader who doesn't really have many go to your following list and leave a nice comment on people's boards/profiles. It doesn't have to be anything too grand, a simple I like your profile pic or your bio is great works.

I've seen so much Wattpad hate lately it's really irritating me, let's spread some love.

that's all for now

love y'all

see ya soon