Daddy's Girl [ Parentlock ]

Type: oneshot, parentlock

Pairing: Johnlock

Warnings: none

Warnings: Verbal Abuse, featuring a cameo of some of my field hockey teammates

You slid down your seat a bit, scrolling through your phone. The teacher was on and about some topic no one cared about, she was off on another tangent about god knows what, so enveloped in what she was talking about she didn't noticed the people texting or sleeping. You looked through your fanfiction account notifications, the only real reason you really had to check your phone. Various votes appeared on your story, funny comments bringing a small smile to your lips. Suddenly you heard two girls snicker, you looked over to see the girls beside you looking at you. You plucked an earbud from your ear, "Sorry did you say something?" You forced a sweet tone, clearly you had missed something.

One girl wrinkled her nose and turned back towards the front of the class, flipping her hair over her shoulder. The other smirked slightly. "So, you have one of those accounts huh?"

You looked down at your phone, realizing she was discussing your wattpad.

"Yeah." You said carefully.

She smirked and looked down at her phone, the girl in front of her's phone dinged and suddenly the two were laughing again. You looked back down at your phone uneasily and closed out of the app

You placed your earbud back in, turning up the music a bit. A heavy guitar solo filled your ears as you closed your eyes, placing your head down on the desk. You felt small and insignificant, a regular occurrence. You remained in that position until the bell rang, everyone racing out of the classroom off to go home. You slung your bag over your shoulder, taking your time to gather your things. The actions were so mechanical, your heart feeling heavy. You turned and walked out of the classroom, darting around groups of people and couples. Soon approaching the girls bathroom, you walked inside, sitting down your bag. Two girls stood at the sinks, gossiping, you could feel their eyes on you.

"She thinks she's edgey."

The girl's snarky comment rang out through the bathroom, seeming to bounce around the walls like it did in your mind. You adjusted your hair in the mirror, it still remained it's original (hair color), your parents never accepting your request to dye it. You ran a thumb under your eye gently, cleaning up your eyeliner a bit.

"no wonder he left her, I wouldn't date her either, since when is all black fashionable?" The blonde loudly whispered to the red head who chuckled. Your heart wretched at the mention of your ex-boyfriend. The second boy to leave you for someone better, of course you told yourself and everyone else you didn't care.

You weren't good enough, so why bothering arguing with facts?

You pulled your black fishnet gloves back on your hands, slinging your bag over your shoulder and picking up your binder. "You know if you're going to talk about someone behind their back, at least do it where they can't hear you." You turned, slipping past people as you made your way out of the bathroom and into the hall that had cleared mostly and off towards home.

***

You walked towards the front door, stopping when you heard a distressed cry from the other side.

"I don't understand John! She doesn't smile anymore, she doesn't laugh!"

"Sherlock, your little stunt was the beginning of this." John whispered lowly.

"But I'm back now John! You're much better!"

"She's a teenage girl Sherlock. She's too young to handle that kind of burden."

"I'm calling the school. Something there must not be right."

You bit your lip before opening the door, the voices instantly ceasing. "Hey." You forced a smile as you entered, Sherlock had his cellphone in hand.

"How was your day?" Sherlock questioned.

"Eh, same as always." You shrugged, "I have alot of homework." You turned towards your room, the sound of Sherlock dialing a number meeting your ears as you closed the door.

***

Here you were, back in the same classroom. The same two girls sitting beside you, you left your phone switched off today aside from the music in your ears. "Hey (y/n), can I see your paper?" A girl whispered, her paper empty.

"Why?"

"To copy, duh."

"Then no."

"What a bitch." She rolled her eyes, "oh well, probably couldn't read it with all those shitty lyrics written all over it anyway."

"Now, homeostasis is maintained when the body shivers Because..." Ms. Davis's speech was cut off by her door opening. There stood a very embarrassed principal and
.... Greg?

You looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Jenna, Rachel, I'm afraid you'll have to come with me." Greg pulled out his badge, the two girls looked at each other wide eyed.

"Why?!"

"Underage substance abuse." He crossed his arms, looking dead serious. He met your eyes and winked, you fought a smile. Especially when a familiar curly haired detective peeked in over his shoulder.

"Why not her? I mean it's so obvious someone like her would be carrying something like that." One girl tried, gesturing at you.

You rolled your eyes, any teacher at this school would believe that due to how you dressed.

"I wouldn't assume things by how she dresses, at least she has enough self respect to cover herself." Greg retorted, "c'mon."

The two girls slowly stood up and gathered their things, walking out of the classroom.

"(Your Name), I believe you witnessed something so you have to come with us." Sherlock winked at you.

You quickly gathered your things, hurrying out of the room without a second thought. Once the door closed you launched yourself at Sherlock, hugging him tightly. "Thank you."

He smiled softly, hugging you back. "You're welcome."

"She's her daddy's girl." Greg remarked, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Guilty as charged." You shrugged, unable to wipe the smile off your face.

A/N

LOOK

I UPDATED

BE PROUD OF ME

drayizzle

Here's some greggy for you

Doctor_Cat , Crazy_Norwegian and RoyalChicken04 I need your guy's requests again cause I deleted the winner announcements without thinking about it

Sowwy

Ok well that's all for now

Studying for midterms

Kill me

Love y'all

Bye bye for now