Pretend [ S.H. ]

Type: Teenlock AU, Greaserlock AU (this is based off a memory mentioned in Photos, { it's a oneshot in book 1 } ), I LOVE GREASERLOCK SO MUCH IM GONNA WRITE A TON OF THESE

Pairings: Sherlock & Reader , Greg x Reader

Warnings: This is more of a friendship story then a love story

dedicated to ImagineLiekeMoriarty , stay strong doll, it will get better and i love you <3

"You're actually agreeing to this?"

"Of course I am, you're my best friend."

You sat at the small table, a waiter coming around the corner with your food on his tray.

Sherlock looked relieved slightly as you agreed, "Good, I don't think I could take much more of that woman."

"Seeing that smirk wiped off her face is more than enough for me." You agreed, giving your friend a small smile as your milkshake was sat down in front of you.

"Sherlock you should really order something, your starting to make me feel fat."

"I'm not hungry." He shrugged, you narrowed your eyes to say more when you were cut off by a shrill of laughter that made you wince. You slowly turned to find Irene Adler herself flirting with a waitress, Sherlock quickly looked to you for help and you instantly took his hand in yours. As Irene laid eyes on him, you gave a small giggle. "Sherlock, you're hilarious!"

Sherlock honestly looked terrified and you mentally barfed but it was the best you had in the spur of the moment. You sent a glare his way, telling him to roll with it. He intertwined his fingers with yours, a smirk etched into his lips as an angry "HMMF" sounded from Irene. You crossed your legs and smoothed your red skirt as the sound of clicking heels sounded from behind you. "So about that bike ride?" You leaned forward, placing your chin on your hand.

"Definitely Darling." He took your hand placed a kiss to it and you fought back a laugh. You and Sherlock had grown up together and were basically brother and sister, This was just like when you forced him to play house.

"Sherlock..." Her voice met your ears and you felt yourself cringe. You forced a large smile onto your face, turning and looking up at her. "Oh hi Irene! I didn't see you there!" You beamed.

"mmm, well I just came to see how Sherlock was doing."

"Oh, he's great, aren't you babe?" You smiled at Sherlock who was fighting back a laugh. "yes, I've finally found a woman who can properly clothe herself."

Irene narrowed her eyes but leaned down and ran a finger along your shoulder, "So you chose someone boring? Trust me darling, you'll miss the excitement."

She soon turned, walking away, hips swaying.

"darling." You mimicked as soon as she was out of earshot and Sherlock rolled his eyes. "I hate you."

"You know you love me." you smirked, sipping your milkshake. "So I was thinking that maybe we could -" You trailed off as you realized Sherlock was no longer looking at you, but staring at something behind you. You slowly turned, finding a boy with sandy blonde hair talking to your friend Mike. He looked over and you saw the kindest blue eyes and an award winning smile, you instantly recognized him from when you'd talked to Mike. You looked back at Sherlock who hadn't blinked. "Who is that?"

"That my friend, is John Watson."

a/n

heyo

requests are still open

y'all should show ImagineLiekeMoriarty all the love bc she deserves it

here's my thank you for being so great to me

STRIPPERLOCK IS A THING AND IM TERRIFIED

love y'all

bye bye for now