Single Valentine [S.H.]

Type: oneshot

Pairings: Sherlock & mycroft & Reader

Warnings: ALL THE SINGLE LADIES THIS IS FOR U, I know this late shhh

"It's such a frivolous holiday (your name)." Your brother rolled his eyes, fiddling with his cellphone.

"Sherlock you don't understand." You whined, crossing your arms. You threw yourself back into the couch dramatically, you reached over to a cardboard heart and picked out another piece of chocolate goodness.

"Just because john is away visiting family doesn't mean you don't care about the holiday." You snapped, popping the candy into your mouth.

"You're both being highly immature, it's a holiday about love." Mycroft said the word with disgust, looking up from his book.

The three Holmes siblings lounged around the flat, your eyes floated towards the raging TV screen. It seemed as if every channel had decided to play some corny, sappy romance. You sighed and turned off the screen, all you wanted was someone to spend the day with. All your friends were out with significant others, receiving large stuffed animals and chocolate. All you wanted was someone to eat chocolate with and to cuddle with. You sighed, laying deflated. You brought your knees up to your chest, burying your face in your knees. After a few moments the couch sunk in beside you, you turned and looked to find Sherlock sitting beside you awkwardly. You laid your head on his shoulder as you flipped the screen back on to some Nicholas Sparks like movie, you were ready to change the channel when Sherlock began making deductions.

"He's clearly cheating on her, look at the hair!"

You chuckled as he rambled about how the bit of hair flying free indicated that the man didn't love the woman in his embrace, you chuckled as Mycroft joined in after a few moments. Soon the deductions turned completely ridiculous.

"He's such a cheap skate! Why did he give her those shoes if he wasn't going to put forth enough money?" Mycroft shook his head.

"Perhaps he couldn't afford them Mycroft." You rolled your eyes.

"But if he loved her he would of worked harder." Sherlock reasoned.

"How do you know that?" Mycroft rolled his eyes.

"Who here is actually in a relationship?" Sherlock fired back, Mycroft didn't respond.

You laughed, "who needs one when I've got you idiots?" You ruffled both of their hair, earning grunts of protest.

You laid down, putting your head in Sherlock's lap and your feet in Mycroft's. You didn't bother watching the television, beginning to doze off to the sounds of your brother's arguing.

Who needed a boyfriend after all?

A/N

Sorry it's short and late, I started this a while ago and I procrastinated too long

I just wrote this in fourth period instead of doing homework whoops

IVE STARTED AN INSTA FOR THIS PAGE AND IM GOING TO BE DOING LIVESHOWS EVERY WEEKEND, most likely fridays at 3:00pm eastern time

If you've messaged me sorry my inbox isn't working

Song of the oneshot: Roxanne by Juliet Simms

Love y'all

Bye bye for now