The Shower [ S.H. ]

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: None

A breath of relief escaped your lips as you stepped under the warm water, the sheets of drops beating down on your tense shoulders. You slowly reached up and ran your fingers through your hair. Your boyfriend was out which meant you could unwind, as much as you loved Sherlock and the constant rush of adrenaline as you raced through the London streets in pursuit of one criminal or another, it was all you'd done for a week straight. The bass of your speaker bounced around the small room as you swayed your hips slightly, soap coating your fingertips as you ran them through your hair once more. Of course you paused everything to belt out one of the biggest notes in the song.

"Not a day goes by that I'm not into YOUUUUUU!"

Mid chorus the song cut off, silence filling the bathroom. You frowned as you waited for it to start, but it never did. You sighed, your speaker must of died and now you were left with nothing but boring silence. You less enthusiastically continued showering, suddenly a screech filled cut through the silence. You felt your heartbeat quicken you made out a dark figure through the curtain, you recongized the well timed screeches as notes to the shower them. You paled as you slowly reached a trembling hand forward to pull back the curtain.

There stood the one and only Sherlock Holmes, violin propped up over his shoulder.

Your eyes instantly narrowed as his lips broke into a devlish smile.

"William. Sherlock. Scott. HOLMES!"

He barely had a chance to bolt as your bottle of shampoo hit the wall next to his head as he ran out of the bathroom. You quickly finished your shower before grapping your towel, wrapping it around you as you walked to the bedroom. You found Sherlock sprawled on the bed, and your crossed your arms.

"I'm bored." His legs were hanging off one side, his head hanging off the other.

"That doesn't mean you get to scare the crap out of me!" You fumed as you walked towards the closet. "Aren't you suppose to be on a case?"

"Solved it." You felt two arms wrap around your waist, he buried his face in the crook of your neck. "So here I am."

You sighed, finding it hard to stay angry at him.

"You hid my gun, I had to do something." He began placing soft kisses to your neck. "Did you know shooting a gun releases the same chemicals as shooting a gun?"

"Is that so?" You questioned, slowly turning to face him as his lips collided with yours.You returned the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands traveled to your waist. After a few moments he had you pinned against the wall, kissing your neck again as he reached up to undo your towel. You grabbed his hand and pushed him away, grabbing a t shirt and sweatpants you'd laid out on the bed as you walked towards the bathroom hips swaying. "Y/N!" Sherlock whined, looking back at you.

"That's what you get for scaring me." You smirked, walking back into the bathroom and clicking the lock behind you.

a/n

Short version, not dead

SOPHMORE YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL IS HELL LIKE WHAT THE HECK THE PAST WEEK EVERY NIGHT I DO HOMEWORK FOR FIVE HOURS A NIGHT AND I STILL DON'T GET DONE

that's what i get for taking all advanced and AP classes

tHANKS MOM

I also bruised my hand giving a dummy CPR

Love y'all

Bye bye for now