Evermore [ 2|| S.H. ]

Type: evermore part 2

Pairings: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: idk if u see any lemme know

Lil time reference - this occurs after S4 and u were in Molly's place during Eurus' game

The stone hit the water.

It's descent seemed as if time had come to a slow stop, everything was soothing and tranquil. No disturbance, free as a bird. Then it collided with the water, ripping through the smooth surface, before fading to gentle ripples. The moment of impact now only a distant memory, the water returning to an untroubled as if it had never been bothered.

If only life could be that simple, an intruding force that shakes sends your world crashing down would disappear within a moment. A heavy sigh freed itself from your lips as you stared at the river, you caught a shadow flicker across the ground of the corner of your eye. You slowly looked up to find him standing there. His hair blew in the whispering wind, pale skin glistening in faint sunlight. That's when your eyes locked - Sherlock's eyes are the color of the river. A beautiful mix of blue and green flecks that all came together to creative an entirely new color. Silence weighed down heavily, suffocating you to the point where no breath was left to muster a word.

You bit your lip, his eyes gaze ripped through any barriers you built. He could see the regret and the pain, the guilt that you felt. But you could also see his.

"I'm sorry."

You both spoke at once, your words oddly synchronized. You felt tears threaten to build as you shoved your hands into your jacket pockets, looking back at the river. "You pushed me away Sherlock. I wanted to be there. I wanted to help, but you just wouldn't let me. It fucking hurt. I didn't want to watch you struggle ( from many rooms away ) ."

"I know."

You could feel his gaze boring into you, his eyes flickering over every inch of your very being. "But I did leave. I'm sorry." You sighed.

"I know."

"Is that all you have to say?" You looked up at him, unable to hide the smile that threatened to form at his usual cockiness.

"What else is there to say?" A small smile tugged at his lips, "shut up." You rolled your eyes, a sense of familiarity rushing over you. The both of you stood there for a moment before you stepped forward, "I suppose we hug now?" Sherlock raised an eyebrow, looking down at you.

"No, I was going to steal your scarf." You remarked dryly. He chuckled and you stepped closer to him, just as he began to move you snatched the end of his scarf and pulled it, causing it to unwrap from his neck and you turned away and began to run away.

"(Y/N)!" Sherlock called after you as you began to sprint, allowing your legs to carry you as fast as they possibly could.

You sprinted, dodging trees and pedestrians as you soon rain to a less crowded area with fewer people, you turned your head slightly to look behind you only to run smack into something. The stranger wrapped their arms around you and you were about to punch him when your first was caught, you looked up to find Sherlock standing their with eyebrows raised.

"How did you..." you looked back and then at him.  He winked and took his scarf from your hands and wrapped it around his neck. You looked up at him and it seemed as if all the pain, the fight you'd recently been in, it all seemed like less of an ordeal then it had been before.

"(Y/n) why are you staring at me like th-"

He was cut off as you pulled him down by the scarf and pressed your lips to his, whatever he was saying he must of forgotten as he returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist once again. You pulled away, smiling softly when Sherlock slowly bent down and pressed his lips against your ear.

"Don't touch my scarf."

A/N

Heyo

Here's part 2

It was supposed to be up yesterday but I had my first AP exam.. fun

I'm not supposed to be on my phone rn so I can't really type more

Love y'all

Bye bye for now