Leaving For Tour

“Andy!” I heard a voice yell. “Andy!”

Slowly, and very reluctantly, I opened my eyes. “Good morning to you, too, Juliet.”

My girlfriend looked at me and sighed. “Come on, Andy. You got to get up! You’re supposed to be at the airport in-” She looked at her watch. “An hour.”

“Shit! Seriously? It’s two already?” I said, scrambling to get up and throw on boxers.

Juliet looked at my boxers, then at me. “That’s nice, Andy.”

I looked down. Batman. I smirked and turned towards her. “You know it, baby.” She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I’m gonna miss you, White Rabbit.”

“I’m gonna miss you more, Dragonfly.” I whispered against her lips.

“Call me every chance you get? Or text me at least?”

“I swear.”

“Andrew Dennis Biersack, I know you swear! You really need to clean up that dirty mouth of yours.” She smiled seductively.

“Care to help?”

She laughed and kissed me again, breaking it a few seconds later.

“Now come on, babe. I’ll finish packing for you, you get ready. Breakfast will be waiting, and then the boys’ll be here to pick us up.”

“Kay,” I said, walking towards the bathroom and examined my appearance. My hair was messy and really wavy. I didn’t have a straightener anymore; Jay said I didn’t need one. My nose ring that I’d recently gotten on the advice of Jay whilst I was drunk was sitting on the counter. I ran my fingers over the newer tattoos I’d gotten to show my love to her. I had her nickname on my hand, lyrics from one of her songs that she’d written after we’d gotten together on my chest. She said that they were for me. And lastly, a dragonfly on a heart, above my heart. Looking at the clock, I saw the time.

2:25.

I quickly brushed through my hair and threw on a t-shirt, a necklace of mine sitting on the counter, pulled on the pair of pants that had been hastily discarded last night, and pocketed my nose ring.

Grabbing the simple zip up-hooded-jacket I usually wear in the morning, I felt inside the pockets for the contents I’d been hiding from Jay. Found it. I put it in my jeans pocket and thought about when I would get back from tour.

But my thoughts were cut short when Juliet called upstairs for me to come down.

I ran down the stairs and ate my breakfast without really tasting it. I felt kind of like a teenager before something really exciting.

“Come on, White Rabbit. The guys are here, we gotta go.”

I grabbed my suitcases and her hand and we ran out to the van.

“C'mon, Andy! We’ve got 30 minutes till our plane leaves without us!” Ashley yelled.

I handed him and CC my luggage and they put it in the back, then I hopped into the van, Juliet following suit.

“Hey guys, and Sammi.” I smiled. I was excited to be back on tour.

“Hey, Andy.” Sammi grinned, only briefly looking up from Jinxx.

Ashley hi-fived me. “Yeah, man! We’re back on tour!”

I grinned at Ash’s antics and CC was talking to Juliet. Jake was texting Ella.

I listened to Jinxx and Sammi’s conversation for a moment.

“I’m going to miss you so much, Jinxx.” She pouted a bit.