Sexting

Rain’s POV

Ashley came over to my room after I got back from the park with Andy.

“Hey,” He said.

“What’s up, Mr. Purdy?”

“Not much. Just wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit before the show.”

“Yeah sure; I was actually hoping I could teach you a song for us because I think it fits your personality sometimes, and I love the song…”

“Is it Ashley by ETF?”

“Nope.”

“I’m in.”

I laughed. “Give me a sec, then.”

“A’ight.”

I went over to my pile of CD’s. I dug through until I found the CD I was looking for and put it in my CD player/radio.

“Alright, Ash. Just listen to the song, and then we’ll do it together, okay?”

“’Kay.”

Blood On The Dance Floor poured through the speakers on it and Ashley seemed to enjoy the song.

“Yeah, we did Warped Tour with these guys.”

“I know. So, what do you think?”

“I’m down.” He grinned.

I handed him a piece of notebook paper with the lyrics.

“The pink highlighted parts are yours, Ashley, the blue ones are both of us, and the purple highlighted ones are mine.”

“Okay, so wanna try and practice?”

“Yep.” I put the song on again.

“Sext, sext, sext, me!

Sext, sext, sext, me!

Sext, sext, sext me!

Sext, sext, sext me!” We yelled in unison.

“Less than three is just a tease

Send those nudes, make me drool

Hit me up - make me cum

Wanna sext? I'll show you some.” I did my part, my voice mixing with Dahvie Vanity’s.

“Sticky drama all the way

Want my dick? You gotta pay!

You've seen what my thumbs can do

Time to use my tongue on you

Show me what you got on my LCD

Let's get down to it

So you can get down on me.”

“Cybering is so 1999

You've got to be textually active

If you wanna be mine.” We sang together with Dahvie and Jayy.

We did that for a good 20 minutes.

Right before Andy came in to tell us it was time to go, Ash pulled me down on his lap.

“I’ll sext you anytime.” He laughed.

“Thanks, but I don’t do that. I just love the song, doll.”

He smiled and I put my head in the crook of his neck. I’d had a long day, but it was fun…

Then Andy came in.

He stopped in his tracks upon seeing Ash and I.

“Time to go, guys.” He said with an arched eyebrow. I looked him over. He’d straightened his hair tonight. It looked nice.

We all got in the car to go to the venue.

We made our way through the back and into the backstage area.

“Rain and I have a song now.” Ashley told the guys.

“Yeah?” Andy asked.

“Yep. Wanna hear it?”

“Sure,” CC said.

Ashley and I looked at each other and grinned. “Sext, sext, sext me!” We began.

Smiled formed on all the guys’ faces at our stupid antics.

We finished up, and it ended with Ashley and I jumping around and doing some really fucking crazy shit.

“I love you guys, but I gotta get out there and take pictures.” I gave them hugs and went out into the crowd.

I had a good time taking pictures of the fans, like usual, and then I ran into a few fan girls who were wearing Automatic Love Letter tees and BVB bracelets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where things start to go worse for Rain....