You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid

“You’re that chick touring with Andy, right?”

Well that kinda pissed me off. So it’s just Andy in Black Veil Brides?

“I’m touring with Black Veil Brides, yes.”

The girl that had addressed me pursed her lips. “Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why would he want to tour with you?”

That’s nice.

“I don’t know.”

“You’re not even pretty.” One of her friends piped in.

That’s lovely. Fucking lovely. I actually have very low self-esteem. Thanks, bitch.

“That’s cool.” I said, acting calm.

The first girl looked me up and down.

“Everybody hates you, you know. You’re coming in between Andy and Juliet, and we don’t like it.”

“Nah, bro. You got it all wrong. I’m NOT coming in between Juliet and Andy; I actually love Automatic Love Letter.” That’s kinda sick, isn’t it? I’m falling in love with Automatic Love Letter’s lead singer’s boyfriend, and I love them and their music.

“Well, I think you’re getting too close to Ashley.” A third girl added.

“The guys and I are just friends.”

“Why don’t you go cut yourself?”

That hit a little too close to home.

“Yeah. Nobody likes you. Andy probably only invited you on tour because he felt bad for you.”

“Ashley’s only nice to you because he likes sluts.”

I went to walk away, but they turned me around to face them again.

“What the fuck do you want?” I asked.

“I want you to die. We all want you to die. You’re a stupid slut who is using Black Veil Brides.”

“Yeah? And what would I use them for?”

“Fame and sex. You know what? I bet Ashley will fuck you and then dump you like the white trash whore you are.”

“Fuck you.” I spat.

I turned on my heel and walked away, towards the venue exit. “Go cut yourself! See how deep you can go! And you’re a photographer, right? Film it for us. It’ll be the most popular video on Youtube!”

I walked out the venue doors and into the chilly air just as the boys went onstage. And instead of going straight into New Religion, I heard fans screaming, but they just stood there and watched me walk out.

So I took out my phone and texted Andy. ‘Play the show.’

All I got in reply was: </3

Why the fuck would he have a broken heart? He’s got Juliet fucking Simms, a million adoring fans, and perfect everything.

I walked the short distance from the venue to the hotel, walking numbly up to my room.

I moved around the room, pulling my clothes into my suitcase, and gathering up my CDs, packing up my radio/CD player. I began to feel super sick, so I went in the bathroom and was met with my reflection.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( The next chapter is rather......well....read on...

P.S. I have a crazy obsessive love for MCR...But it's okay because I only stalk Gerard Way 24/7...What?Nothing. Oh yeah, Anybody else here think Dante Phoenix looks like Nikki Sixx in some photos? I think he's absolutely adorable, though.