Night Of Batman

"You guys go get ready for the meet and greet. I'm going to go take pictures of the fans." I told them.

They nodded, gave me one last quick hug, and off to the bus they went.

I walked out and down the side of the stage and walked out the front doors, straight into a bundle of fans that were waiting for the meet and greet. One who was wearing CC-style war paint noticed me.

"Hey, I saw you on the side of the stage during BVB's performance. Are you friends with them?" She asked.

"Eva, she's touring with them. If you'd watched the video I'd sent you the link to, you'd know that. They announced it last night. And there are videos on Youtube of her with Jinxx, Jake and Ashley in a music store jamming out." Said someone who was obviously her friend, and was wearing Jake-style war paint.

I laughed. "That was actually at the music store here, today."

"Really?" Eva asked, wide-eyed.

"Yeah."

"Oh my Black Veil Brides, you are lucky!" Eva's friend said.

"I know. Hey, you guys are fans, right?"

"Do you really need to ask? I thought it was pretty obvious!" Eva smiled.

"Yeah. Well, I'm taking pictures of the fans; I'm a photographer, and the guys like to have memories and I need photography practice. If you'd like-"

"Yes!" They said together.

"Cool." I held up my camera and took a couple of pictures. By that time, other fans had turned around and noticed me.

It seemed like a matter of seconds before everyone knew I was taking fan pictures for Black Veil Brides and I was taking pictures of everybody, and people wanted a few pictures with me as well.

I was having a pretty good time. Then I got a text.

'We're ready to come out for the meet and greet. R the fans ready? Cuz we'll b out in about two minutes. Mebbe less.'

'Yep, the fans are ready. Com out when u r.'

"Okay, guys! The boys will be out in a couple of minutes! I'll take pictures of you with them if you'd like, and they will be posted on Facebook on my page which you will find a link to from @BVBOfficial."

They murmured their agreement and it wasn't but seconds later that I heard Andy's deep voice behind me beginning to greet the fans.

"Before we leave, I want you all to, like, group hug Rain with us. She's super great to have on the road with us, and I'm glad she agreed to come along. It's only been like...a day, maybe, but it's like we all knew each other forever. It’s crazy, but I'm loving it!" He said at the end of the meet and greet an hour and a half later.

Before I knew what was happening, I had Andy, Ash, Jinxx, Jake and CC all hugging me, with about a thousand fans doing the same, and then we were being dragged into the tour bus and Ashley, Jake and CC were sitting on Ashley's bunk drinking and Andy was changing into his Batman pajamas, I was putting on pajama pants and my faded Batman tee, and Jinxx was holing up in his bunk to Skype Sammi, who I still hadn't met.

Andy closed the door to the bunks behind him as we came out into the front part of the bus where the couch and television was.

"Wanna start with the old episodes?" He asked.

"Holy rainbows, Andy! Yes!" I said.

We went through about four episodes before Andy paused it and got up.

"You want a drink?" He asked as he grabbed a wine bottle with a honey colored wine in it and two cups and sat down again.

I hesitated. Wine was another thing I had always wanted to try...

"Sure." He poured me a glass. It was...interesting. After the next few sips, it started to taste pretty good.

Nine Batman episodes later, Andy and I had gone through quite a bit of wine and whisky.

All I remember is being super happy, then falling asleep and feeling comfortable and warm.