If I Believed

I couldn’t take it anymore, after an hour or so, I slowly opened the door to his room.

“What’s up, Andy?” I asked, closing the door behind me.

He looked up at me with red eyes and I sat next to him on his black covered bed.

“I know what he’s going to say, Rain.”

His voice was really raw.

“Andy…”

“I feel so stupid.” He said. “I should have known she didn’t love me.”

“Now don’t say that…She just…I don’t know what to say, Andy. I do know that you can’t let her get to you. If she doesn’t love you back, she’s not worth it. You’re a super sweet, funny, wonderful guy, whose love shouldn’t be taken for granted because it is a rare thing.” I told him.

“Should I…should I break up with her?” He asked.

“That’s completely your decision, Andy. I shouldn’t have any say in that, because I only want what makes you happy.”

Andy’s POV

I felt like such a fucking idiot.

And here was Rain, comforting me this time. Quite the switch.

“Now don’t say that…She just…I don’t know what to say, Andy. I do know that you can’t let her get to you. If she doesn’t love you back, she’s not worth it. You’re a super sweet, funny, wonderful guy, whose love shouldn’t be taken for granted because it is a rare thing.” She said.

“Should I…should I break up with her?” I asked. I wanted to break up with Juliet, but I didn’t know exactly what to do.

“That’s completely your decision, Andy. I shouldn’t have any say in that, because I only want what makes you happy.”

I looked in her eyes. Her beautiful dark brown eyes…

I want you, I thought to myself. You make me happy.

My hand moved to hers and I examined it carefully. I had taken the bandage off my hand a couple hours ago, and she had noticed.

“Andy, where’s your tattoo?”

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, ignoring her question. Her lips were so soft and I just wanted more. Her arms slid up and around my neck, and she kissed back with a passion that could match mine. It made my heart speed up and I wanted more. I ran my fingers through her insanely silky hair and I couldn’t believe how amazing this felt.

This was something I’d always wanted and dreamed of. I didn’t give a flying fuck about Juliet anymore; I was Rain’s. My heart was all Rain’s. I knew it right in the moment my lips touched hers.

If I believed in God and Heaven, this would be it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review? ^_^