Please Don't Say No

The next couple days passed slowly, and the closer Saturday got, the worse my nerves got.

On Thursday, Andy and I were sitting in my room after an extensive and draining Knives and Pens practice.

“So…can I use your shower again?” He asked.

“Dude, you’ve used it before, you really don’t have to ask.” I said, laughing a bit.

“I felt like I should...” He trailed off, cheeks tinting red.

“Well, you don’t have to. Dante did laundry yesterday, so the towels should be in there.”

“Okay. Thanks,” He said and walked off towards the bathroom.

I walked out to the living room, looking around. Over the past couple of days, Dante had moved his bed into his room, we had acquired a coffee table for the living room, the refrigerator was full of food, and so were the cupboards, and I  had gotten a really comfy chair put in my room. It was like a love seat size chair, and it was fluffy and black. I loved it.

I heard the shower start running, so I went back into my room and got on my old Facebook, just to see what had happened since I’d left.

I had 35 messages, and 210 updates.

Biting my lip, I looked at the messages. The one from my dad was just calling me worthless and a whore, saying that he saw the videos of me on tour and that I was fucking all of them. I sighed and looked at the ones from Devine. He’d been sending me a message everyday since I’d left.

So had Dee. And Minnie.

Then there were messages from people asking if I was the real Rain Moore, and a few asking if I was Hunter Moore’s cousin, which I was, and I hated being related to that piece of shit.

As I was scrolling through all of the messages, I passed a name that made me pause and stare. It couldn’t actually be him…it had to be someone pulling a prank. She’d never allow him to message me…but what if it really was him…and she found out…He’d be fucked.

The water stopped running and I heard the bathroom door open.

“…Rain?”

I slammed my laptop shut. “Yeah?”

“Um…I…I forgot my pants…Oh, wait, here they are. Nevermind!”

Oh, Andy. He came out a few minutes later in shorts and nothing else, his hair still very damp, but not dripping.

I bit my lip. He came over and sat down next to me on my huge ass chair.

“You still stressing over Saturday?”

“A little.”

 “You’ve got this, Rain. Calm down.”

“How am I supposed to calm down? There are 25 other contestants!”

“That’s it?”

“Yes.”

“Well, damn, Rain. You’ll have absolutely no trouble.”

“I heard they are all really good singers though!”

“Here,” He said, motioning to the floor. “Sit down and I’ll help try to calm you down some.”

I looked at him for a moment, then sat on the floor.

He slid down behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, massaging them.

I leaned back a little, enjoying this.

His hands moved to the sides of my shoulders. “You’re super tense. Just try to relax.”

So I did. I let all of the stressful thoughts I’d had these past few days fly out.

“That’s better.” He said. After a few seconds, his hands stopped moving momentarily.

I was confused, until I felt his lips on my neck. My breathing hitched a bit.

His hands slid down my arms and into my palms.

I made no movements to stop him. Instead, I turned my head and caught his lips with mine.

I had to breathe at some point, though, so I broke the kiss and caught my breath.

“Please don't say no.” He said hopefully.

“Fuck saying no, Andy.” I said.

He grinned and kissed me again. I was sick of denying both of us the happiness that we needed and wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 Tell me what you thought, guys.