I Need Music

The next month passed pretty uneventfully. The concerts were always kick-ass, the guys and I played games from time to time, Ashley was hitting on me every couple of minutes, Andy and I constantly discussed Batman or music.

So, here we were, staying in another hotel. My room was in between, and connected to, Andy’s and Ashley’s, because Jon seemed to think that I could keep them from getting into too much trouble (which really wasn’t possible, because when they really wanted to, they were like fucking Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee), and across from CC’s and Jake’s was in between CC’s and Jinxx’s.

We were going to be here for a couple days, so I had my radio/CD player brought up. I had my CD collection in one of my suitcases that had been brought up as well.

I put in D.R.U.G.S. and sang along to Sex Life, and then CC knocked on my door. “Enter!” I called.

He came in and sat down on my bed. He was already in his war paint.

“Hey, Animal.” I said while I put all my CD’s on the nightstand.

“Whats up?” He asked.

“Just finished getting ready for the concert again.”

He laughed. “It’s quite repetitive, huh?”

“Yeah, but it looks fun. I mean you guys always look like you’re having the best fucking time.” I smiled.

“We do. I know I do. Fuck, being a drummer is kick ass.”

CC was always fun to talk to. But he seemed kind of distant with Andy, something Andy had expressed his concerns about to me.

“It looks like it,” I agreed.

Ash came through the door connecting his room to mine.

“Sex Life, eh? I could give you one…”

“Purdy, if you’re so desperate, why don’t you just kiss me already?” I joked.

“Really?” He asked hopefully.

“No.”

“Fuck.”

“She could fuck me.” CC laughed.

“I love ya, CC, but like a brother.”

He laughed again. Godsmack his laugh is awesome!

Andy came through the other door that adjoined my room to his.

“I heard D.R.U.G.S.”

“Yep. Speaking of, is Matt gonna be there tonight?”

“No, his girlfriend wanted to spend time with him.”

“Damn. I was hoping he’d be there. But I guess I do have a lot of photos to take tonight. By the way, you wouldn’t believe the feedback I’ve been getting on my Facebook page about the pictures I’ve been taking.”

“Man, we gotta hook you up with Sammi Doll when we get back to LA. You guys’d have so much fun.” Jinxx said, coming into my room with Jake, who licked my face.

“Lovely, Jake.” I said, wiping my face.

“Yup!” He grinned.

After the show and the meet and greet, Ashley went to go have a few drinks with some fans, CC wanted to go shopping, so a car took CC, Andy, Jake, Jinxx and I to drop CC off at a store, and then the driver took us back to the hotel where Jake and Jinxx went to talk to Ella and Sammi on Skype and Stickam.

“Aren’t you going to Skype Juliet or something?” I asked Andy as we stood in my room.

“She can’t tonight. Different time-zone shit going on and she’s doing a show in LA.”

“I see. Normally, I’d say we should chill in here or something, but I’m tired tonight. You guys wear me out.” I laughed.

He smiled softly. “I know. It’s our job, though. We have to show you a good time, that way you know what to look forward to, and because we love you a lot. CC, Jinxx, and Jake all say you’re a great little sister and friend.”

“I can’t believe it’s only been a month.”

“I know; it seems like we’ve all been here so much longer. I guess that things do move quicker when you’re having fun. Anyways, I’ll leave you to get to bed; I’m pretty tired myself.”

“’Night, Andy.” I faked a yawn.

“’Night, Rain. Sleep well.”

He left and I waited a few minutes before slipping my shoes back on.

Andy’s POV

I walked into my room and sat on my bed.

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t deny that I think Rain is beautiful and that, for some crazy ass reason, it hurts me every time I see her and Ash flirting or sleeping on Ash’s bunk together, even though they’re just friends.

And I kind of hate to admit it, but every time she smiles at me, or even in general, or laughs, my heart beats just a little bit faster…I decided to go down to the tour bus; being this close to her right now, and feeling this way…I needed to be careful. I could feel that Juliet was wary of Rain, and was speculating that something might happen.

I needed to clear my head for now; I needed music. So, yeah, the bus was the best idea.

I walked out my door, quietly, so Rain wouldn’t hear me, and before I knew it, I was in the parking lot, a few feet away from the bus.

I opened the door and walked into the dark bus, moving towards my bunk so I could get one or two of my CD’s, but stopped abruptly as I heard guitar strumming.

Had Jinxx or Jake come down here?