#MGDCOhMyG

|Rhian|

"I can't believe I saved you again. That's already twice in a row Miss-I'm-Afraid-Of-Heights. Next time, you'll have to pay me." The girl with the mysterious eyes said.

I couldn't believe myself that I will see her again this soon. Kaninang umaga lang matapos ang saglit naming pagtatagpo ay dinasal kong sana ay muling magkrus ang landas namin. At heto nga, agad na sinagot ang dasal ko. She's infront of me, in flesh. She saved me from those bastards, and yes, that's twice already. Labag man sa loob kong aminin pero nakatulong naman talaga sya para makacope up ako sa panic attack ko, her soothing voice somehow calm me when we were on the plane.

"Thanks, I owe you." I said in gratitude then wince as I felt my arm seared in pain.

Lumipat ang tingin nya sa braso ko, pagkatapos ay tumigas ang mukha pagkakita sa pasang unti-unti nang lumilitaw sa maputi kong balat dulot ng mahigpit na pagkakahawak ng bastos na lalakeng yun.

But it seems like this mysterious stranger and that Jake knows each other. The latter looks like a scared rat when he leaves. Wala namang ibang sinabi ang estrangherang ito kundi ...

Oh, my! Did she just told that guy that I'm the soon-to-be wife of Glaiza De Castro?!

Holy shit!

Who gives her the right to do that? At ano ba talaga ang kaugnayan nya kay Glaiza De Castro at pati ang bagay na yun ay alam nya? It was supposed to be a secret, well not until I said yes to that agreement. But since, hindi pa naman ako pumapayag at hindi naman talaga ako papayag kahit anong mangyari, dapat lang na manatili pa din yung sikreto.

"You should take care of that." She said in her usual cold voice, her eyes still on my arm.

Hindi pa ako nakakasagot ay mabilis na itong tumalikod.

"Wait!" Mabilis kong habol sa misteryosang estranghera.

Humarang ako sa daraanan nya kaya napilitan syang huminto.

She looked at me with a frown on her forehead and with those dark eyes that as cold as night.

"Do you know me?" I asked in a hurry.

I saw something in her eyes but her face remain emotionless.

"Ofcourse I know you. How about you? Do you know me?" She countered back.

"Ofcourse, we met at a plane yesterday. How can I forget?" I rolled my eyes ceilingward. "But that's not what I meant."

"What do you mean then?"

"What I mean is, do you know me prior to that plane incident? I mean, on a different level." Bahagya ko ng nasabi ang gusto kong sabihin.

"Will you go straight to the point?" She asked, boredom was shown on her face.