#MGDCSheSaidYes

|Rhian|

It was past ten in the morning when I woke up. I was sore all over especially in my tender places but I am beaming with happiness. Last night was a blast. I can still feel Glaiza's lips all over me, walang pinalampas ang mga labi nya kahit ang kaliit liitang bahagi ng katawan ko. We explored each others body in a way I couldn't imagine. She's a master in bed and she teached me a lot of things that I should know. And I tried to give back the pleasure by making love with her without inhibitions.

I wasn't expecting to woke up with Glaiza beside me, katulad din ng mga nakaraang araw na nagigising akong wala na sya sa tabi ko. And it was surprising to see her still sleeping beside me while her arms gently hugging me.

I gaze at her lovely face. She's sleeping like a baby, maamo at payapa ang mukha nya, and I'm glad she's now soften up a bit. Unlike the first time I met her, she's now starting to be human. Though I can still see the cold and distant side of hers, I'm delighted with the fact that we're now comfortable with each other. And I just hope this is really the beginning of everything good between us.

I raised my hand and started to trace the contour of her face. I softly brushed my fingers through her face as if memorizing every detail.

"I love you." I whispered as my forefinger gently touched her swollen lips. Bahagya pa kong napangiti ng maalala ko kung paano ko pinanggigilan ang mga labing yun kagabi.

And before my hand could travel down, I was caught surprised when she quickly held it and with her eyes still close she plant a soft kiss on the tip of my forefinger.

A sudden heat run down my spine with her sweet gesture.

Then she slowly opened her eyes while I'm still gazing at her, my lips slightly open. I can't believe the quick reaction of my body with just a mere touch of hers.

"Good morning." She greeted, grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes telling me that she knows what's happening inside me.

"G-good morning." I stammered. I know I'm blushing to the roots of my hair and her teasing smile made me blushed even more. I wonder if she heard what I said earlier. Sa kaisipang yun ay mabilis kong kinuha ang kamay kong nanatiling hawak nya at bumangon.

I took the sheets and wrapped around my body. I gasped when my eyes went on her and found her naked.

Bakit ba nakalimutan kong pareho nga pala kaming hubad?

And ofcourse, I grab the sheets that makes her naked body more exposed.

"Lower your eyes wifey." She said in a hoarse voice.

Parang may sariling isip ang mga mata ko na sumunod sa iniuutos nya. I groaned aloud as I saw the red marks on her hip bone and inner thighs. My eyes quickly traveled upward, and that's the only time I noticed the love bites on her twin peaks. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makita kong malinis naman ang leeg nya, walang anumang bakas ng nangyari kagabi.

"I'm sorry ... I-I have no idea that I did all that last night." Namumulang sambit ko, bahagyang umiwas ng tingin.

"Hey, it's ok. No worries. And besides, I myself had no idea that I was married to a vampire." Nanunuksong sagot nya.

I would die in embarrassment if we continue this conversation. Kaya mabilis na kong tumayo sa kama habang kipkip ang kumot na nakapulupot sa katawan ko.

"I'll just take a shower." I said then quickly walked through the bathroom.

Pero ilang sandali pa lang akong nasa loob ng banyo nang maramdaman kong may yumakap sa'kin mula sa likod.