#MGDCAlmostButNotQuite

To all my readers, folks, fellas, and co-rebels,

I have read all your comments/violent reactions from the previous chap and so with a few thinking and upon rereading the last chap, I finally got where you're coming. Guess some of you were right, I made the wrong decision in finishing the story in such a hurry that it drastically affects the whole plot. Anyway, thank you for shedding me some light (I appreciate the gesture) and I apologize for bringing heartaches to all of your RaStro heart. I hope this chap can repair all the damage.

I know it's quite confusing but THIS IS NOT THE BEGINNING OF BOOK 2 but rather a continuation of the previous chap. (Just don't mind the "the end" part.)

Again, my apologies (medyo scattered mind si author kagabi) and have fun reading this chap. =)

Lovelots,
michigoxx 💋

***

|Rhian|

"Rhian!"

Napatigil ako sa tangkang pagsubo ng hilaw na mangga sa biglang pagbalandra ng two-way louver door at lumabas si Glaiza.

"G-good morning ..." I greeted her.

Relief flooded in her face when she saw me. She's still unbuttoning her button-down white long sleeves and heat automatically flooded inside me as I took a quick glimpse of her breast.

Sinuklay nito ng kamay ang magulong buhok at malalaki ang mga hakbang na lumapit sa'kin. She hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

"For a while there ... I thought I lost you ..." She said as her arms tightened around me.

Bahagya akong naguluhan sa insecurities na bumakas sa boses nya kaya mabilis kong ibinaba ang mga kamay nya at tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo.