#MGDCTruceOrFalse

|Rhian|

Glaiza and I took an early flight to Las Vegas. Though my parents was not really in favor of ours marrying in haste but they didn't tried to stop me. I made my decision and somehow Glaiza's suggestion for us to be married in Vegas made sense. Las Vegas is a good place to marry someone especially if you both wanted a divorce after a few months.

We married in haste. We divorce in haste. The hypocrisy of it all.

To my surprised we used a private lear jet which I'm more than sure owned by her. The wench definitely exudes money and she enjoyed showing it off. Though hindi naman mayabang ang dating nito, hindi ko pa din maiwasang isipin na gusto lang nitong ipakita ang lawak ng kayamanan at kapangyarihan nito. But is she thinks I'm amazed, well she got it all wrong. Wala nga siguro kaming private jet pero hindi naman bago sa'kin ang experience na makasakay sa pribadong eroplano. I'm an heiress myself and I have lots of rich boyfriends in the past. Wala nga lang akong sineryoso kaya hindi din nagtagal. But still, those guys also owned private planes just like she is, kaya hwag syang magmalaki dahil hindi lang sya ang may sariling eroplano sa buong Pilipinas.

Bahagyang naglaho ang inis ko ng makita kong naglalakad na si Glaiza palapit sa'kin. Marahil ay tapos na syang makipag usap sa piloto. She's looks stunning in her usual casual attire and a dark rayban sunglasses. She's gorgeous in her own way and the slight frown on her forehead gives an added factor to her already mysterious appearance.

Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang balikan sa isip ang mga nangyari sa pagitan naming dalawa sa opisina nya kahapon. She's right, I didn't hid her warning but she always made me lose control. I'm not really a violent person but her insults was too much for me to bear. Hindi ko naman alam na yun pala yung sinasabi nyang kabayaran ng muntik muntikanang pamimisikal ko sa kanya. But I must admit I enjoyed her slight flirtation. She's an expert seducer and for the love of God, I don't have enough strength to fight to her advances.

I'm not prude but I'm also not a sex maniac. But since that "chaste kiss", I felt differently. Suddenly, I get this fantasies that includes her. She's starting to get into me by the day. And this feeling is so new and very unfamiliar to me. Glaisyndrome it is!

Boses nya ang nakapagpabalik sa'kin sa kasalukuyan. Hindi ko namalayang natagalan na pala ang pagmumuni muni ko at pagkakatitig sa kanya.

"W-what? You saying something?" Tanong ko sa kanya dahil hindi ko masyadong narinig ang sinabi nya.

Glaiza sighed impatiently.

"Ang sabi ko, kung may gusto ka bang sabihin? You look like as if you're day dreaming."

"Ofcourse not! I'm ... I'm just thinking." I respond defensively.

"Ok, if you say so." She shrugged her shoulders. Then she leaned her back to her chair and prepared herself to sleep.

"Are you gonna sleep all throughout our flight?" I couldn't help asking her.

"Yep." Sagot nya na hindi man lang nag abalang sumulyap sa'kin.

I glance at my wristwatch.

"But it's only nine in the morning." I stated innocently.

She took off her dark shades and quickly turned to me.

I couldn't help but noticed her big eye bags.

Hindi ba sya nakatulog ng maayos kagabi? Pero bakit? Iniisip nya din kaya yung nangyari kahapon between us? Hay, Rhian! Wake up! She doesn't care a bit about you, so don't affect yourself too much.