#MGDCBitsAndPieces

|Glaiza|

Rhian and I were sitting across each other, she's beaming with happiness and so did I. When I saw her earlier standing in her white dress in the middle of those lights, I thought I saw an angel except for she doesn't have wings on her back. Those white chiffon dress and gladiator shoes made her look like a goddess of angel, if there is any.

"How did you come up with all these?" She asked after sipping her fresh orange juice. Katatapos lang naming magdinner at dahil hindi sya pwedeng magwine kaya yun na lang ang ininom nya.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Pulled some strings. Plus the owner is a friend way back in high school."

"I see." Sagot nya pagkatapos ay inilibot ang mga mata sa paligid. Madilim na at tanging ang mga mumunting liwanag na nanggagaling sa mga lampara ang nagsisilbing ilaw namin. "Do you know that this is our first date? I mean, our first romantic date."

"I know. And I promise you, this is just the beginning of more to come."

"Really? You'll date me again?" She giggled.

"Kahit araw araw pa kung gusto mo." I answered with a big smile. Seeing her happy makes me happy in ways I can only imagine.

"Nah, we're too busy to do this everyday. Ok na sa'kin yung once a week." Komento nito.

"Once a week? I think I can pull that out. How about we date on Friday nights? What do you say?"

"Sounds fun. Friday nights is our date night then." She said, flashing her perfect set of white teeth in a wide smile.

***

|Rhian|

"May I dance with you Mrs. De Castro?" She asked as she stood up, nakalahad ang isang kamay at hinihintay na abutin ko.

"My pleasure, Miss De Castro." I smiled and took her hand.

I put my arms on her shoulders and she held me closed against her body as we made a slow dance together. I can almost hear her heartbeat and her warm breath fanning my cheeks. There's someone playing the violin on one corner and Glaiza softly singing the lyrics, just for my ears only. It felt so good to be in her arms and her angelic voice makes my heart melt. She's singing Love of My Life by Jim Brickman and I felt like crying as the lyrics of the song strikes through my heart.

I am amazed
When I look at you
I see you smiling back at me
It's like all my dreams come true

I am afraid
If I lost you girl
I'd fall through the cracks
And lose my track in this crazy lonely world

Sometimes it's so hard to believe
When the nights can be so long
And faith gave me the strength
To kept me holding on