#MGDCAftermath

|Rhian|

It was the sound of the running water as Glaiza was taking the shower that snapped me out of my trance.

I stealthily jumped from the bed, my eyes roamed around searching for my dress. I groaned inwardly when I saw it on the floor torn in two. I have no choice but to grab the top sheet. I wrapped it around my nakedness sarong-style, then carefully opened the door.

Agad kong sinipat ang buong hallway. Good thing, walang tao sa paligid. Mabilis na kong tumalilis at tumakbo sa sarili kong kwarto, parang hinahabol ng sampung demonyo.

Pagtapat ko sa pinto ng hotel room ko, that's when I realized I don't have my card key with me.

Oh, God please be open. Taimtim kong dasal kasabay ng dahan dahang pagtulak sa pinto.

To my relief, my room was unlocked. I must have left it open when I went downstairs last night.

Dahan dahan kong isinara ang pintuan ng kwarto. My heart was beating out my chest from all my exertions. Ilang sandali din akong napasandal sa likod ng pinto, pilot pinagtagpi tagpi ang mga pangyayari.

How in the world did I end up sleeping with her?

It only took one look at her, one kiss and I gave everything away like a cat on estrus.

How irresponsible can I get?!

Nice work for someone who claimed that she doesn't do girls. The mocking voice inside my head drawled.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

"Ugh!" I groaned desperately.

Trying to put perspective on the events that landed me in this situation, the only logical thing I could think of was that somewhere between the given timeline, I was drugged.

If I was right, that would explain my lack of inhibitions, my too relaxed physical and mental state.

Pero ang tanong, sino naman ang gagawa sa'kin ng ganu'n dito? If I were on a location shoot, I knew there could be a danger, especially if I didn't know the lensman and his crew. I had near-run-ins with several rohypnol-totting people in the biz. I had been equally careful not to become a victim and I took all precautions like only drinking sodas out of a pressurized can.

But here? Of all places? And why would they do that? Wala akong natatandaang may matinding galit sa'kin para ipahamak ako. Someone must have planned this with an agenda in mind, but who?

The only reasonable conclusion that I could think of pointed back to the very person who initiated me into the joys of act ...

Sa kaisipang yun, napapikit ako ng mariin.

Had I been raped?

Was it possible that she was the one who planned this? Was all the bone-melting passion drug-induced?

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!