#MGDCPureBliss

Tuscany, Italy

|Rhian|

It's been a week since we arrived in Italy.

Glaiza immediately booked us a flight right after she made sure that DCC and the ranch will run smoothly even without her supervision.

The moment our plane land in Rome, we just rest for a day in some hotel and the next day we both decided to go to Naples wherein the Centre for Assisted Fertilization is located. Glaiza wanted the procedure to be done in the prestigious international clinic Villa Del Solè. She said that she just wanted everything to be perfect and safe, not only for our unborn child but more for me. I know IVF procedure is quite expensive especially in this country but she said money is not a problem as long as everything will fall according to our plan.

And so we talked to our possible donors, she's so particular to the guy who will give us the sperm that we needed. She even do a background checked just to make sure that our donor is physically healthy and without mental issues and the likes. I let her do all the talking, dahil mas mahusay syang kumilatis ng tao kesa sa'kin. And she's a good businesswoman and talking to a donor is like dealing a business, no emotions needed. We just need a good sperm, and whoever can provide that will receive a considerable amount of money.

We settled for an English-Italian guy who happens to live in Sicily but wanted to migrate in Greece for some reasons. Hindi na namin inalam ang rason nya kung bakit gusto nyang lumipat ng tirahan, ang importante ay nakita na namin ang tamang taong kailangan namin.

After Glaiza and her lawyer draft the necessary documents and the guy signed it waiving all her claims to her sperm, the procedure take place. Glaiza is the one who gave the necessary egg cells to match the sperm and it will be injected to me in a few days.

While waiting for the result of the said procedure, Glaiza took the privileged to take me to Tuscany where she had a friend who owns a vineyard. She took over the task of acquainting me to the intricacies concerning wine-making and the kind of wine that this particular part of Tuscany produces.

"Montalcino is considered the birthplace of Brunello wines. It's a sought-after red wine because it requires a long aging process and uses only one type of grape, the Sangiovese variety." She explained to me as we walked over her friend's field one morning. Puro puno ng ubas na hitik sa bunga ang makikita sa paligid. Just like an ordinary vineyard I've been too, it just felt special because I was with Glaiza plus the fact that we're walking with our hands clasped together. Her hand intertwined with mine felt special yet so natural.

"How long does it take to age?" I asked, my face rapt with interest.

"About forty eight months minimum. They are aged only in oak casts - traditionally sourced from Slovenia, which transfer little oak flavor."

"Whoa, almost half a decade before one can drink it?!" I blurted out.

"That also explains why it's so expensive, wifey. Growers like Gian Carlo do not mass produce wines. Montalcino has a wine consortium which helps keep prices that way." She added.

"Really? How'd you know all that?" Nagtatakang tanong ko sa kanya. I wonder where she get all that information.

She smiled lopsidedly.

"Haven't I told you that I used to live here?" I shook my head and she continued. "Yeah, I live here for four years, when I took up my masteral. And that's when I met Gian Carlo, actually yung sister nya talaga yung naging una kong kaibigan. She's the one who introduced me to his brother and the rest is history."