#MGDCCrabbyWifey

|Rhian|

I woke up at the sight of my gorgeous wife preparing for work. She's in front of the vanity mirror and doing her make up. She look like a corporate chic in her business attire with her slicked back wet look hair that emphasized the beautiful contour of her face even more. Nakatalikod sya sa'kin pero malaya kong napagmamasdan ang repleksyon nya sa salamin.

I chose to stay on the bed while my eyes feasting on her back. Glaiza is really a sight to behold, her beautiful body that fits perfectly with her dress told me so. Her beauty is definitely not perfect but those slight imperfections just made everything perfect. She has a label of her own, a trademark that only hers and hers alone. I wonder if our kids will inherit those qualities. I hope so. Because more than ever, I'm hoping that our babies will get her physical appearance. Mas gusto kong maging kamukha nya pareho ang kambal namin dahil ayokong magkaroon pa sila ng link sa naging donor namin, may it be physical or otherwise. I preferred to see little Glaiza's running around our bedroom. I'm sure this room will be filled with so much happiness. Now, I can't wait to see my twins and their Mama Glai playing and laughing together.

I can't help but smile at my visions and that's when Glaiza turned around and caught me.

"Good morning, wifey." She greeted with a wide smile on her lips.

"Good morning." Biglang nawala ang ngiti ko ng makita ko ang mga mata nyang nakatitig sa'kin.

"Seems like you have a good night sleep." She said while spraying some perfume on her pulse points.

"Yeah, I guess." Sagot ko kasabay ng mabilis na pag angat ng kamay ko para takpan ang ilong ko dahil bahagya kong nalanghap ang amoy ng pabango nya. "Glaiza, what the hell was that?" I snap at her.

"What?" Glaiza looked at me, slightly frowning in confusion.

"That thing that you sprayed on your body. It smells like garbage."

"This one?" Nagtatakang itinaas pa nito ang bote ng pabango.

"Did you change your perfume?" Hindi na maipinta ang mukha ko dahil pakiramdam ko ay biglang sumama ang pakiramdam ko sa amoy ng pabango ni Gliaza. Pinagbuti ko na lang ang pagtatakip ng ilong at bibig.

"Nope, I'm still using my old one." Bahagya pa nitong inamoy ang bote ng pabango na tila nagduda din sa amoy. "Mabango naman. It smells the same. Here. You wanna smell it?" She walked towards me while handing the bottle of her perfume and so I quickly get up and sat down from the bed.

"No, stop right there!" I almost yelled at her.

She quickly stopped on her tracks. "Wifey, ok ka lang ba?" She asked confusedly.

"Oh god, I'm gonna throw up." Mabilis akong tumayo mula sa kama at tumakbo sa banyo. Saktong nakarating ako sa loob ay inilabas ko ang lahat ng laman ng sikmura ko. Halos mayakap ko na ang bowl dahil sa hirap ng pagsusuka.

"Wifey, are you ok?" I heard her asked worriedly while gently caressing my back.

"I'm fine. Just go, you'll be late for work." I hardly answered. I still wanna throw up but I don't have anything in my stomach to throw up anymore.

"Wifey, is it normal that you throw up like that? We can go to the hospital so the doctors --"

"Glaiza, I'm fine ok?! Just ... just go and leave me alone!" I yelled at her. Muli na namang umatake ang pakiramdam ko na parang masusuka dahil sa muli kong nalanghap ang amoy ng pabango nya. So I started to throw up again, kahit wala na naman talaga akong isinusuka.

"Wifey, I just wanna help you. Please tell me what to do ..." She said in a gentle tone that I felt like crying.

"Glaiza, I just want you to leave me, for now. I promise I'll be fine." I said softly without looking at her.