#MGDCWhatHappensInVegas

I was slightly nervous while dressing up. I can't help my heart from beating faster as I glance at the mirror in front of me.

Today is my wedding day.

And for the love of God I can feel those so-called wedding jitters.

I gaze at my own reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Rhian, relax. This is not an ordinary wedding. You don't love her and this is just all for a show. To secure Howell Hotels future and your future. Business comes first and don't let your emotion get into you." I told myself in the mirror.

Damn it, I'm still nervous! What the fuck is happening to me? I silently cursed, breathing harshly.

After quite sometime. I heard someone knocking on the door.

This is it! Bulong ko sa sarili kasabay ng paglingon sa pinto ng hotel room na kinaroroonan ko.

I turned to the mirror again and gave myself a last glance. I was wearing a pristine white knee-length chiffon dress with few ruffles and laces and a pair of glass stilletos. My hair is in big curls complimenting my light make up. I don't have any jewelries on, except for a pair of diamond stud earrings. All in all, I look like Cinderella minus the prince charming.

Mabilis na pumasok sa isip ko si Glaiza.

Yeah, right! I have a prince who's waiting for me except she's a princess too. The irony of it!

Muli kong narinig ang mga katok sa pinto. This time, malalakas na katok at tila nagmamadali na ang kung sinumang nasa likod nito.

Impatient little monster! Naiinis na bulong ko sa sarili.

I took my Estee Lauder perfume and sprayed some on my pulse points.

Then grab my handbag and start walking through the door.

Glaiza glared at me the soonest I opened the door.

"What took you so long?" She asked impatiently, irritation was written all over her face.

"I'm a girl, you don't expect me to dress up in just a snap of a finger." I replied. Getting hold of myself.

"And what do you think of me?" Salubong ang dalawang kilay na tanong nya.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

You're more of a boy than a girl. You sound and act like one. Especially when you're mad or even if not. But nevertheless, you're far from being feminine! My mind shouted.