#MGDCThePastAndThePresent

|Rhian|

"When do you want us to get married in the church ... or you prefer a garden wedding?"

Natigilan ako at nilingon si Glaiza. Kasalukuyan akong nagsusuklay ng buhok sa harapan ng vanity mirror na nasa walk in closet at dressing room. Glaiza was lounging on a divan, already dressed up for the party, watching me with the usual hungry look in her eyes. Nakaugalian na nitong pagmasdan ako habang nagbibihis o nagmemake up kapag papasok sa trabaho o dili naman kaya ay kapag may okasyon kaming dadaluhan kagaya na lang ngayon.

She's still against the idea of us going to her brother's lair but she indulged me nonetheless. Kagaya din ng sapilitang pagpayag nya sa muli kong pagtatrabaho. Pagkatapos naming magkaayos hindi miminsang nabanggit nya ang kagustuhang manatili na lang ako sa villa, mas mapapanatag daw sya kung titigil na ko sa pagtatrabaho pero lagi na ay tumatanggi ako. Ayokong maburo ulit sa villa at hintayin lang gabi-gabi ang pagdating nya. I wanted to maintain some of my personal space away from her. We already had shared too much that it became an addiction and I know that's not healthy for both of us. At gusto ko din namang magkaroon ng pinagkakaabalahan, bukod pa sa masarap sa pakiramdam ang self-fulfilment na hatid ng pagtatrabaho ko sa Howell Hotel.

"Is it necessary? Legal naman tayong mag asawa kahit sa Las Vegas tayo ikinasal." Sagot ko.

"Yeah, but that's different." She sounded stung.

I don't mean to offend her, marrying her in front of everyone else and celebrating our love together with our love ones is like a dream come true but I don't think now is the right time to talk about marriage. I know Rafael is still bothering her, idagdag pa ang hindi pa din nareresolbang problema sa baybayin. Gusto ko muna sanang matapos ang lahat ng iniintindi nya bago namin simulan ang pamilyang bunubuo namin. Naisip kong makakapaghintay naman ang pangarap kong garden wedding, there's so much time for that. But for now, I'll help her settle everything back to it's proper places.

"What's the difference?" I asked nonchalantly.

Tumayo sya at lumapit sa'kin. She stood up beside me, so gorgeous and compelling, watching me intently in the mirror while I carefully putting on my lipstick.

She brought a tendril of my long, blonde hair to her nose, inhaling it's scent. "Ayaw mo bang magpakasal tayo sa harap ng mga taong malapit sa'tin?"

"Gusto mo ba?" I asked her back.

"Ikaw dapat ang nangungulit sa'kin nyan, wifey." Pagbibiro nya.

I stood up and my hands snake around her waist. "I'm your wife now ... your legal wife in every sense of the word. I don't think we need another ceremony to emphasize that. I love you and you love me. That's what matters most, isn't it?" I said, knowing that she won't drop the issue just like that.

She touched my face reverently. "I want to see you in a wedding dress."

For the life of me, I wanted to cry with what she said. I buried my face in the crook of her neck. She's overly romantic and I couldn't help but be emotional.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Hold me." I said, molding my body around her.

She was so warm and she smelled so good, nakapagpalit na ito ng pabango at ako pa mismo ang hinayaan nyang mamili, the scent that suits my smell. And she's stunningly gorgeous in her little black dress, contrast to my off-white cocktail dress.

She hugged me tighter. Then kissed the top of my head while her hands moving sensually on my back. I knew the moment when her touch had changed from affectionate to sensual. I could feel her intense desire now and I just bit my lower lip as my own body responded so easily. Heat pooled between my legs.