#MGDCReturningTheFavor

|Glaiza|

Its been two days since I left De Castro Ranch to attend the quarterly board meeting of DCC in Manila. I wanted to take Rhian with me but to my dismay, my ever supportive grandfather asked her to stay instead. I don't know what he's up to this time, all I know is that I'm losing my mind with those two days without seeing my wife. Days without her was pure torture and nights without her was pure hell. Though we talked on the phone almost every hour, it doesn't compensate my longingness to hold her, kiss her, touch her and feel her warm body against mine. And video chatting with her every night only made things worst for me. My witch-of-a-wife had the guts to teased me knowing that I can't touch her. And last night when we do skype together, I almost went crazy when she strip teased in front of the camera. The wench said it's just a preview of what's waiting for me when I get home and that instant I was tempted to get the chopper and flew back to the ranch as quickly as possible to take her 'til we both lose our energy.

Pagkatapos ng nangyari sa'min sa Ramos Ranch ay hindi na ulit nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na maulit ang mainit na tagpong yun. I had to leave the next day for this meeting, at hindi ko miminsang pinagsisihan na pumayag ako sa gusto ni Lolo Gerardo na maiwan na lang ang asawa ko sa rancho.

I missed her so much that I wanted to rushed home in the middle of a board meeting. Kung maaari nga lang na bumalik na ko agad sa rancho dahil wala din naman ang isip ko sa kung anumang pinag uusapan ng mga board of directors ng DCC. Lumilipad ang isip ko sa maganda kong asawa, and to those glorious things that I wanted to do to her gorgeous body when we meet again.

At ngayon nga, pagkatapos ng dalawang araw na pagtitiis ay sakay na ko ng chopper pabalik sa De Castro Ranch.

I can't wait to see my wife but I wanted to surprise her at the same time lalo na at ang alam nya ay bukas pa talaga ang uwi ko. And so I ordered the pilot to land somewhere far from the villa, nagpasundo na lang ako sa katiwala ng rancho dahil ayokong marinig ni Rhian ang tunog ng chopper at magkaroon sya ng ideya na ako ang sakay nito.

As soon as I reached the villa I hurriedly went upstairs, but then before I could take the last steps of the grand staircase I saw Gabby and she told me that she saw Rhian in the living room awhile ago.

Muli akong bumaba ng hagdan at pumunta sa sala grande.

And that's when I saw my beautiful wife standing next to the grand piano. Nakatalikod sya mula sa kinatatayuan ko kaya hindi nya pansin ang presensya ko.

Without making any sound, I slowly walked towards her.

"I miss you." I heard her whispered while holding my framed photograph.

Lumapad ang ngiti ko sa narinig.

So I'm not the only one who misses her afterall.

I didn't waste anymore time and quickly hugged her from behind.

"I miss you more wifey." I said as my arms wrapped around her.

"Geez, Glaiza you startled me!" She blurted out. "I thought you're not going back until tomorrow." She asked afterwards. She tried to turned around to face me but I didn't let her. I love the feel of her body molding against mine.

"Narinig ko kase na miss na daw ako ng maganda kong misis kaya umuwi kaagad ako. Mahirap na baka magselos na naman." I gently teased while giving her shoulder blades butterfly kisses.

"Yeah, right."

I smiled at what she said. I can't see her face but I know she's rolling her eyes. She hates it everytime I teased her about those "jelly incident" that happened days ago.