five

word count; 1243

FIVE

__________

Delilah sat on the couch with Hannah watching Tangled Saturday morning. The two were casually singing alone when Hannah got up to pee. Delilah continued to watch the movie. "I've got a dream, I've got a dream, I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam, and with every passing hour, I'm so glad I left my tower, like all you lovely folks I got a dream." Delilah sag along quietly. She always like to sing. She would sing to just about anything. She heard someone knocking at the door. "Hannah!" she called. No one answered her. Delilah shrugged standing up, and walked over to the door. She reached up turning the door knob, and opened the apartment door.

"I'm so excited." Ashton said, as the rode the elevator up to the seventh floor. Michael and Luke rolled their eyes.

"We know, Ash, you won't shut up about it." Mike said, ruffling his hair.

"Hey! I haven't seen Lauren in so long." Ashton said. "Let me be happy." he said.

"Well, I'm excited to meet this Hannah." Calum said. "I want to know the girl my sister's dating. Wow. It sounds so weird every time I say that." Calum rambled.

"I think we all want to meet her." Mike said. Luke kept quiet. "Why are you so quiet?" Mike asked Luke.

"I'm just praying that Owen doesn't strangled me." Luke said.

"Relax. I doubt it."

The doors to the elevator opened, and they stepped out, heading for their apartment. Ashton breathed out as he knocked on the door. Nothing happened for a few minutes, and then the door opened. The four boys were met with nothing. Ashton gave them a weird look and then looked down. Ashton's eyes widened as he was met with a young girl, no older then six. He blue eyes stared back at him curiously. Ashton opened his mouth to speak, but the young girl slammed the door shut. "Maybe they moved." Calum said, not sure of what happened. Mike opened his mouth but the door opened again. An African- American woman opened the door this time, and gave them all a weird look before smiling. She opened the door much wider, and turned.

"Hey babe!" she said. "Did you order fruit?!" The boys gave each other a really strange look as the girl spoke.

"NO! WHY?!" someone called back.

"Cause there's a kiwi standing at our door." A girl came around the corner, and stopped.

"CALUM!" Mali screeched. She ran forward, tackling the older boy in a bear hug. Calum wrapped his arms around Mali's waist, hugging her back. Mali pulled out and looked at Hannah. "Did you do this?" she asked.

"No. They just showed up." Hannah replied. Mali turned back to Calum.

"Hey boys." she smiled.

"Hey Mali." they chorused.

"Come in." Mali said. She and Hannah moved aside, letting them in. Luke avoided Mali's gaze when he entered.

"Where's Lauren?" Ashton asked.

"She's here somewhere, hold on. LAUREN!" Mali yelled. Hannah jumped.

"What!"

"COME HERE!" Mali turned back to them. "She's coming." Mali grabbed Hannah's hand, pulling her into her. "Calum, this is Hannah." she said, introducing the two.

"Hi." Hannah smiled, waving at him.

"Nice too meet you." Calum smiled. Lauren walked into the living room just then, and gawked at them.