Chapter 2

Hey my little koalas, here is the long awaited 2nd chapter ... well this is gonna be more like a filler but I hope you enjoy. Oh and please read the Authors note at the end I am doing a contest.******

So it was the day after the concert and I was just sitting I my room kind of regretting not taking the offer of going up on stage, so I just decided to brush it off and not think about it.

My dad was mad at me because he says I never get out enough so I told him I would go to either the park or the beach today. I decided on going to the beach. So I went and got ready I took a quick shower. Then I put on my blue and white striped bikini an put on a

Light teal sundress that had white flowers on it and paired them with my gold gladiator sandals .Then I grabbed my beach bag and packed my wet-suit, towel, sunscreen and gum and of course my iPhone, iPod and headphones. And now I was out the door and heading to the beach, I was so glad it was only a 15 minute walk from my house.

*****At the Beach*****

When I got to the beach I headed straight to the little surf shack.

"Hey Dave" I said as I entered the surf shack.

"Hey Kat, your board is in the back. And you can leave your bag if you want." Said Dave

"Ok, thanks Daveywavey" I said like a 5 year old.

So I. Went to the back and put my bag down, took of my sandals and sundress. Then grabbed my surfboard. It was white with light teal and light pink flowers on it. And I was on my way.

"By Davey, be back later" I said as I walked out letting the hot sand cover my feet and run in between my toes. I walked up to the water edge and just stood there taking it all in, the sight and sounds of children splashing and the sight of the waves as they were coming to shore. It was so breathtaking. I guess I never realized how much I missed being out in the water, it has always felt like the one place I belonged. And now I know how much that was true, when I am out in the water all my worries and fears just slip away and no matter what anyone can say will hurt me. All there word's just fall off of me and gets tangled up in the wave.

I finally took a couple of steps into the water and when I was just barely able to reach I hopped up on my board and paddled out to a comfortable distance from the shore and waited for a wave to come. And shortly I saw one it was not to pig and not to small, it was just perfect so I caught the wave and road it in. I did that for a couple of hours and then decided I would go to shore and get some lunch.

As I was walking back up to the surf shack I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I immediately said

"Its okay, my name is.......

****** Hey guy, long time no talk. Okay sorry about the cliffhanger. Okay so I said this was an important author's note. Ok so I am doing a contest for a new character, they will be Kats best friend. Please Personal message me some details about you such as hair color, height, personality and stuff like that oh and something interesting about yourself. Xo-Madi

******* WARNING ********* IF YOU POST YOUR DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION I WILL NOT CHOOSE YOU BUT YOU MAY TELL ME TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A PERSONAL MASSAGE FROM YOU.

Sincerely,

Madi