Chapter 5

Chapter 5

**********Special thanks to @boobear41D for the amazing cover art. It was time for a change and that was perfect. Xo-**************

So Cody just left and now it is time for Jake and I to talk so we headed up to my room. I am so super excited about it. (note the sarcasm)

"Okay Jake, lets get the talk over with" I said

"Kat, I don't like seeing you like this. It breaks my heart" he said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Jakey, I will do my best to try and not cut, I promise." I said with a shaky voice because I was on the verge of crying.

"Please do, because I don't know what I would do without you. I am here for you always, please remember that"

"But what about when your back in Australia" I said thinking of what I would do without him here.

"I am literally just a phone call away. You can call me any time of the day, weather it is 3 am or 3 pm I am always here for you"

"I love you so much Jake. And I am kinda glad we had this talk" I said with a smile forming on my face from knowing that someone will always be here for me and will take me for who I am.

"I love you too Kat" He said bringing me in to a big hug. I could have stated there in his arms forever. I don't know why but Jake's when I was with Jake I always felt safe and loved.

But the hug was so rudely interrupted by my phone ringing.

-Phone Conversation-

K: Hello?

A: HEY KAT

A very familiar Aussie accent screamed into the phone

K: DAWN

I instantly screamed her name. Dawn is my best friend ever, right now she is in London for a family vacation. Dawn is 5'11 she is very pretty. She has long brown hair that goes halfway down her back with beautiful beach waves .and beautiful brown eyes. She is originally from Victoria, Australia, but she moved to LA back in the summer of 2011. She is outgoing and will talk to anyone. I say she could be a model but she always denies it. OH, I almost forgot......... She loves nutella and Has a pet unicorn. She also loves surfing.

D: It was amazing. And did you get to see Jake Thrupp? I heard he was in LA

K: No I did no. But I did you would have been the first to know.

D: Okay.

K: Dawn I have to go I need to babysit and my cousin is in town. Oh and you will meet him when you get back from London.

D: ok J love ya Kat.

K: Love you too Dawn.

-End of Phone Convo-

**** Next Day****

So today I woke up with a smile on my face because last night Cody had text me and asked if I wanted to hang with him today and that I may even be able to meet Alli. The fact of may be being able to meet one of my idols is the best feeling in the world.

*********Okay so here is chapter 5 sorry its short. I will try to write longer ones. But a huge thanks once again to @boobear41D again for the amazing cover. I love you so much. Xo-*******

Vote

comment

and maybe even follow?!?!

AND LET THE KOALA ARMY DOMINATE.