Chapter 23

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

I saw cody sitting there smiling wearing a suit with a rose in his hand. He scared the hell outta me! He stands up and walks over to me helping me up.

"Hello my beautiful angel." He said bringing me close to him in a hug.

"He-Hello Cody. I thought you had to be at the studio all night?" I said returning the hug and giving him a kiss.

"I made it up so I could set this up, and Alli helped" Cody said. "We have the whole place to our selves! My mom and dad are out of town and coming back tomorrow night and Alli is staying at a friends house."

"You are so sweet Cody! I love you!" I said giving him multiple kisses around his face.

"I love you too" He said catching my last kiss to his lips" So what do you want to do first?"He picked me up so I had to wrap my legs around his waist.

"We'll since we're all alone.." I said tracing my fingers over his chest. "Wanna go for a night swim?" Cody was surprised at first but he then got it.

"Caught up in that California love, I see" Cody said then winked at me.

"Well you're a just a boy from outta town trying to get some" I said returning the wink.

"So how has you're night been?"

"Better. Now lets go for a night swim." I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "If you know what I mean."

I pulled away and he gave me a seductive smile. He then started to walk to his pool. When we got out side he put me down and turned on the under water lights in the pool so we could see. He walked back to me and started kissing me and I quickly kissed back. I'm going to miss his kiss but it's only for a month then I can go with him on tour.

Cody pulled away and took his blazer off and his tie. Then I realized I still had my coat on. I took it off and we put our clothes on a table close to the house. Cody proceeded to take off his shirt and I couldn't take my eyes away from his body. It was perfection. I started to take off my shirt and pants only leaving on my underwear. He did the same. Now we were in just our underwear and I couldn't help but gaze at him and his perfect body. He then picked me up and walked down the steps into the water. We started swimming and kissing for a while.

I got the greatest Idea I ever had. I went under water and grabbed Cody's boxers as I went down. He was surprised but when I came back up to him he just smiled seductively at me and he started to kiss me and hold me close. He slowly made his hands around my back and uncliped my bra. I took it off knowing he couldn't really see my body because of the water. I slowly take off my under wear and we were both naked.

He whispered something in my ear that gave me chills up my spine. " Do you wanna ride my surfboard?" I just stared at him smiling I wrap my hands around his neck. He dragged me to the stairs.

I let go of him as he was about to go up the stairs.

"What's wrong angel?"Cody said concerned.

"I don't want you to see my body." I said wrapping my arms around my body to cover myself.

"Kat you have a beautiful body." He stepped out of the pool and reached his hand out to help me out.

"Hay papi" I whisper under breath, staring at his body.

"Did we wake up on a beach down in Mexico now?" Cody smirks.

"And how did we get here?" I winked at him while making this weird accent with my voice.