Chapter 4

*************Hey my Koalas, I am back. I told you I was going to be writing more of the story so here we go. Oh and this may or may not be long I am writing this before an Algebra Live Lesson..... Oh yeah and the contest is still going on but for now when I mention Kat's best friend it will be y/n (your name) So let's get started. Love yall bunches. Xo-*******************

So after what happened last night Jake won't let me out of his sight, he is treating me like I am 3 and can't do anything for myself, It is getting kind of annoying.

"Jake can you please stop treating me like I'm 3" I said more as a demand rather than a question.

"I wish I could but Jake you honestly have no clue what I go through on a daily basis" I said yelling towards the end because he was getting on my nerves and making me angry.

" I'M SORRY KAT. BUT AT LEAST I AM DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE INSTEAD OF SITTING IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM TAKING A RAZOR BLADE TO MY WRISTS" he yelled back at me.

As soon as he said that I ran straight out the front door into the hot LA air and just continued to run and run until my feet hit the hot soft sand of the beach.

*********** Okay guys here is what I have so far of this chapter I will be back to upload more after my Algebra Live lesson, Enjoy. -****************

When I got to the beach I walked to the surf shack and changed into a bathing suit I had left there not to long back and grabbed my bored.

Like I mentioned before no one can bring me down when I am out in the water, nothing and no one. As soon as I hit the water all my worries disappeared and I was able to breathe and actually feel like I was somebody not just someone who lost their mom at a young age or the girl that gets picked on. And the one that only Jake and I know is the girl that cuts herself. I finally felt free.

I decided after about 2 or 3 hours of surfing I would head home, and besides I probably would have stayed out there longer but the waves where getting a little to rough for my liking. And like last time I walked straight into someone again.

"Sorry, Oh hey Cody"

"Hi Kathryn" He said smiling. And you could just see the happiness in his eyes they were so beautiful and calming just like the ocean.

"Cody I don't mean to be a bother but would you mind If I could use your phone to call my cousin" Yeah I know what you're thinking why are you calling Jake if yall had an argument and your mad at him..... Well you see yeah I was mad at Jake but you know what he was only trying to make me promise to stop for my own good. "wow I am so stupid" I thought to myself or at least I thought.

"Yeah you can use my phone. And you're not stupid you are smart, sweet, caring and kind" Cody said

"Thanks, and that's sweet"

I called Jake

-Phone Convo-

Jake: Hey Cody, How are ya mate?

Kat: Hey Jake this isn't Cody its Kat.

Jake: Where the hell have you been Kat?

Kat: It's okay Jake, I was at the beach. I am safe and I will be home in like 15 minuets 20 tops.

Jake: okay, Please be home soon we need to talk.

Kat: okay bye Jake. Love ya.

Jake: Love ya too Kat.

-End of Convo-

***Jakes P.O.V***

I really should not have yelled at her I thought while I was panicking trying to find Kat. And thinking of where she would be, But my thoughts where interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone. Oh it was Cody just what I needed to add to the difficulty of finding Kat.

-Phone Convo-

Jake: Hey Cody, How are ya mate?

Kat: Hey Jake this isn't Cody its Kat.

Jake: Where the hell have you been Kat?

Kat: It's okay Jake, I was at the beach. I am safe and I will be home in like 15 minuets 20 tops.

Jake: okay, Please be home soon we need to talk.

Kat: okay bye Jake. Love ya.

Jake: Love ya too Kat.

-End of Convo-

***Kat's P.O.V***

"Thanks for letting me use your phone Cody"

"No problem"

"Well I better get going my cousin is waiting for me at home. It was nice seeing you again"

"Kathryn......"

"yeah what is it"

"May I please walk you home?"

"So I know you get back safely" he quickly added

"Yeah, I see no harm in it, Just let me put my board up and we can go" I said with my cheeks filling with color from me blushing and a smile appearing on my face.

-15 Minutes Later-

The whole entire walk home all I thought about was how perfect this was.

"Cody, you could come in if you would like"

"Yeah, I would love to meet your cousin" But little did we both know is that he already knew Jake.

"Jakey, I am home, and someone is here to meet you" I said as I was walking through the front door feeling a rush of cold air hit my face as we entered.

"Kat I am so glad you're okay please don't ever do that again. You had me worried sick"

"Who is it that you wanted me to meet" Jake added.

"Jake this is Cody, Cody this is my cousin Jake"

When I said that they both instantly had huge smiles on there faces.

**************Okay my little Koalas I hope you enjoyed please comment, oh and don't forget about the contest I have going on, please check chapter 2 or 3 for details I can't remember which one I posted them in. Love yall bunches. Xo-************************