Chapter 25

So I guess I wasn't paying attention because soon enough I heard my named being called.

"Huh? What" I said looking around confused to see who had called my name.

"Princess" someone said from behind me. Only one person has ever called me that.

"KEL" I screamed turning around to give him a big hug.

"how have you been?" I asked

"Pretty good, i met this really nice girl named katelynn. I really like her I just haven't worked up the nerve to ask her out yet." He said with a big smile on his face.

"How about you kiddo" he asked

" I have been pretty good. I have two amazing friends and the best boyfriend I could ever ask for" I said. I didn't really want

to tell him the truth and i felt bad for lying to him. But if he knew I cut and would starve myself he would be so mad with me.

~skip car ride home~

As soon as we got home I ran up to my room to call Cody.

-Phone convo-

C: hello

K: hey codes

C: so what ya up to angel

K: nothing really we just got back from picking my brother up at the airport.

C: awww. How is he?

K: he's doing pretty good. He said he found this girl that he really liked but is to nervous to ask her out.

And of course I giggled when I said that. I'm not sure why it is funny but is.

"Kat what's with all the giggling?" Kellin said from the other side of my door.

"I'm on the phone. So go away!" I shouted back at him.

"But dad said we are going out to dinner, that you need to get ready" he shouted back just as equally as loud if not louder.

"Alright I will be out in a minute"

-Back to phone convo-

K: alright well codes, I have to go. I am going out to dinner with my dad and brother. Talk to you later?

C: alright talk to you later. I love you.

K: love you too.

And then we hung up.

I quickly got dressed in a simple black dress and a pair of black flats. The only jewelry I had on was a necklace my mom gave me and the ring Cody gave me the other night. I grabbed my silver sparkly clutch and I was ready to go.

I quickly made my way downstairs. And was pushed out the door and to the car.

So we pulled up to a little Italian restaurant.

We got got seated at the table and we talked for a little bit.

"Kat where did you get the ring? It's beautiful" Kellin said taking my hand to look at it better.

"My boyfriend gave it to me the other day before he left for tour today." I said pulling my arm back to my lap.

Soon our waiter came and took our order.

-I am to lazy to write the rest of the dinner part so yeah! Let's skip to when they get back home-

"Princess. Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure Kel, what is it?"

"I saw them. Why princess?"

" I-I......"

-alright so this is kind of short. I am sort of running out of ideas for the story. Hopefully I can finish the story. If I can come up with more ideas when the story is over I might write a sequel or continue my Joey Graceffa fanfic. And sorry I don't mention you much in this Dawn. I feel really bad about that. :/