Chapter 11

Jake made me promise to talk to Cody, So I called him and told him to meet me at the park near the beach at 11. It takes me like 15 to get there so I should leave about 10:40 and I can have a little extra time to think everything through a little more.

I am at the park and Cody should be here any minute now. I am so nervous on how he will take it.

"Hey" I said softly as Cody sat next to me on the bench.

"Hey" he said with a slight smile

"Cody, I wanted to talk to you about the other night. I am so sorry I canceled on you the other night. I regret it and never wanted to hurt you. I let Stacy get to me and I honestly shouldn't have. I need to stop doing what makes her happy and do what makes me happy. And honestly Cody you are what makes me happy will you please forgive me?"

"Yes" he said with a big smile while leaning in and putting his soft lips to mine.

"I am really sorry and I will always regret that decision.

"It's okay Angel, it is all behind us now"

"Thanks, for everything from before we met to now. You have been a big piece of my life. You were always there for me. If I had a bad day I would lock myself in my room and listen to your music. And I remember the day you followed me, the day you retweeted, the day you tweeted me and the day you DM'd me like the back of my hand. Sorry for going all fangirl on you." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Cody that's not all there is more. The other night blowing you off and having stacy tell me to stay away from you, Alli and Jake was not the only thing that happened I also got in a fight with my best friend and...." And that's when the waterfall of tears started. Cody pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me down.

"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

"I know but I promised Jake that I would tell you all that happened. So after the fight with my best friend literally the day she got back from the UK, I-I" I started to pull up my sleeve and showed Cody.

"I cut myself" I said pulling my sleeves back down and scotched to the other end of the bench, till my back was against the warm arm rest of the bench and brought my knees up to my chest and my head down to my knees in shame and regret.

I felt the bench shift as if there was weight lifted off of it and then shortly after there was a pair of strong comforting arms wrapped around my weak body.

"Hey, I am gonna call my mum to come pick us up"

~Cody's POV~

"Hey, I am gonna call my mum to come pick us up" I know it is not that long of a walk back but I don't feel like walking all the way back all I want to do is comfort her, make her laugh, see her smile, see her happy and having a good time. I never want to see another cut on her wrist, another blade up to her wrist. Most importantly I want to make her mine. And one day I hope it will happen.

"Thanks mum" I said as a gently put Kat's sleeping body into the car and shut the door. And then went to the other side and got in and sat next to her. As I did she laid her head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head and she smiled.

"You like her don't you" my mum said looking back at us as she was stopped at a stop sign.

"No, I love her"

~Kat's POV~

I had woke up when put me in the car but I kept my eyes closed and leaned up against him. I have really fallen for him all I can do is think of him and does he feel the same I mean I know he asked me on a date but that doesn't always mean anything.

"You like her don't you" I heard Mrs. Simpson say

"No mum, I think I love her" Cody said

"All I want to do is make her happy, make her smile, keep her safe and all I can do is think of her"

"I love you" Cody said kissing my head again.

~~~~~~~ I hope you guys enjoyed. Love you my little Koalas. and sorry I hope this was a little longer than normal. I tried to make it longer because I did not updat the other day when I updated Just Firends... Like I wanted to. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and ate a lot of yummy food and had fun spending time with your families. Please Comment and let me know what you think first person to Comment gets a Dedication. Love Yall. Xo-~~~~~~

Ps. Little spolier..... There will be more tears in the next chapter may be happy may be sad. Muhahahaha!!!!