Chapter 14

~ 3 Months Later~

You know when you think things start to become good in your life yet one little incident makes It seem like all your hard work comes crashing down around you and old habits that you thought where buried and out of your life for good rise back to the surface. I have kept them a secret no one knows I am cutting again and that I don't eat, and that is the way I would like to keep it. I was currently sitting on my bathroom floor fiddling with the razor letting my thoughts and mind take over as I carefully made the first cut, the another and another they were not deep enough to ooze out a lot of blood but just enough for the red liquid to form on the surface. The first three cuts or so where always like that. But my thoughts where soon interrupted.

"Hey babe, you in there" I heard Cody knock on the bathroom door.

"Yeah I will be out in a second" I said whipping the fres cuts very gently with a wet rag. And placing my razor back where I got it from.

"Hey" Cody said as I opened the bathroom door

'Hey" I said very soft

"What's the matter" Cody said with concern

"I don't feel to well" It wasn't a total lie. I didn't really feel up to doing anything

"Aww, come here. We can cuddle and watch a movie" He said opening his arms up for a hug as he was sitting on the edge of my bed. I walked over to him and gave him a hug and he kissed the top of my head.

"I am going to go let your dad know that you don't feel good and then we will watch a movie" he said kissing the top of my head and releasing me from the hug.

I wish the hug hadn't ended. I wish I could just stay in his arms forever and it just be us two, not have to go to school and deal with being called names have the internet nonexistent and forget about all the hate. I just wanted it all to end. I wonder what would happen when me and Cody do go public with our relationship, how will people take that.

"Are you sure just not feeling good is all that is wrong" he asked

"Yeah I am sure"

"Okay just making sure"

I guess about halfway through the movie I had fallen asleep because I woke up to Cody getting out of bed and covering me back up.

I reached for his arm before he could walk away.

"Don't go" I said

"Angel I have to I need to get some sleep, and I have to go to the studio tomorrow"