Chapter 26

"I-I...... I don't wanna talk about it Kellin. It's nothing" I said In a stern voice. I said pulling my wrist closer to my body.

I did not wanna tell him about how school was, how everyone picked on me and how mean Stacy was. I don't want to tell him what everyone says when I go hang out with Cody and Alli. I don't know why it just feels weird talking to him about all this.

"Princesses, why?" He said almost in tears.

"KELLIN I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" I said pushing him away from me and out of my room.

"Okay, just please don't do it again" he said as I shut the door in his face. All I wanted to be doing right now was to be cuddled up with Cody. Actually at this point I just wanted to here his voice!

Cody's POV:

So, so far I have done 4 shows and I see all these beautiful girls but Kat is the only one I can think of.

*after the show, on the tour bus*

"Man Codes your phone has been ringing like CRAZY! Who is it?" Andrew had asked

"No idea. Blocked number" I said

"You should answer it" Justin said

"Uh, sure" I said slightly hesitant of the idea.

So I answered the phone and it was some girl. But I didn't know who it was.

*Phone convo*

C: "hello?" I said with a shaky voice.

N/A: "hey, Cody?" The girl on the other end said.

---- hope y'all enjoyed! A friend of mine named Kat wrote Cody's POV for me! And the next chapter or so will also have some of her work in so yeah. Big shout out ad thanks to you Kat!!