Chapter 8

So today Is a big day my best friend Dawn gets home today and I get to go on a date with Cody. I would have to say so far this is the best day ever.

-12 pm-

Dawn text me telling me that she just landed and that they should be home about 12:30 or 1. I was so excited like a child after eating a bunch of sugary candy. I mean my friend has not been here since the beginning of summer and it is almost the middle of summer, who wouldn't be excited. I was literally running around the house and screaming until Jake told me to shut up and calm down and that he was going to Cody's for a little while.

-1 pm-

My phone buzzed letting me know that I had a new text message.

Dawn: "Hey gurl, just got home. I will be over after I un-pack some stuff"

Me: "okay, see you in a bit, oh and I have a surprise for you."

Then I got a text from Cody saying "be ready by 7:00, see you then xo"

"Ok can't wait. See you then." I replied

Then I quickly text Alli and told her "be over at 5:30 you can meet my best friend Dawn and help me get ready for my date with Cody"

She instantly replied with an "OMG, see you then"

Then there was a knock at the door. I figured it was Dawn but to my surprise it wasn't, it was Stacy.

"Hey bestie"

"Um, the last time I checked best friends don't pick on one another and call them names. And spread rumors about each other. And the last time I saw you was at the Cody Simpson concert and honestly we are anything but friends" I snapped

"You know what, I don't know why Cody and his sister and friend like hanging out with you but it needs to stop, Or I can and will make your life a living hell. Do you understand" she forcefully said.

I just nodded and she left.

And then shut the door and sat up against it and cried.

I text Cody and said.......

********** Here yall go..... sorry its kinda short. I will post later Hope yall enjoy. I love each and everyone of yall. Yall are my little Koalas. Xo-

Ps. Enjoy the cliffhanger.... lol Jk.